Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds 10:30 - Jun 5 with 1267 viewsLadbrokeR

So 20/1 to be outright winners with Paddy Power. I can't seem to acces the price to go up I would imagine it's 5 or 6 to 1. I can honestly say that at the moment I am not tempted.
Odds on 11:06 - Jun 5 with 1231 viewsLblock

6/1 with SkyBet to be promoted (includes winning play offs)

The odds are somewhat longer on Kahzi Henry ripping up the division with his pace, aggression, pinpoint passing and inspirational displays

Treading water for a couple of seasons barring a miracle.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Odds on 11:59 - Jun 5 with 1183 viewskensalriser

I imagine bookies don't stay in business by offering generous odds. When I looked at the market for England's group in the Euros, each team was odds on to go through!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Odds on 23:21 - Jun 5 with 1013 viewsMancR

Thats because 2 are certain to go through and maybe 3rd team as well. So potentially 3 out of 4 could win!
Odds on 23:29 - Jun 5 with 1001 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

28/1 winners on Coral if your not fond of money.
Odds on 07:11 - Jun 6 with 919 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Couldn't possibly bet on us on what we know of our current set up with the way JFH has been coaching. It's what we don't know that you'll be gambling on and we'll know nothing til the opening matches.
Odds on 09:56 - Jun 6 with 841 viewsMytch_QPR

Odds on 07:11 - Jun 6 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Couldn't possibly bet on us on what we know of our current set up with the way JFH has been coaching. It's what we don't know that you'll be gambling on and we'll know nothing til the opening matches.

I'm not generally a gambler, but one thing I did notice on Paddy Power was that both Rotherham and Burton are 50/1 for promotion. Ordinarily, I would have thought that they would be 100+/1 - is this a case of bookies playing safe after the Leicester City payouts?

Derby at 10/1 could be worth a punt (that's the Pearson effect, plus the notion that they've got to get luck eventually!)

BTW, HdJ - stay positive, mate.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Odds on 10:18 - Jun 6 with 810 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Odds on 09:56 - Jun 6 by Mytch_QPR

I'm not generally a gambler, but one thing I did notice on Paddy Power was that both Rotherham and Burton are 50/1 for promotion. Ordinarily, I would have thought that they would be 100+/1 - is this a case of bookies playing safe after the Leicester City payouts?

Derby at 10/1 could be worth a punt (that's the Pearson effect, plus the notion that they've got to get luck eventually!)

BTW, HdJ - stay positive, mate.

"BTW, HdJ - stay positive, mate."

Always am
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024