Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm a little confused 15:22 - Nov 6 with 896 viewsWrightUp5hit___

God the football under JFH has been abysmal, but I'm a proponent of stability. Something that I think many of us have been craving.

When JFH was appointed we were warned we might not like his style on the pitch, and he was not a man likely to bend to pressure to change. Nevertheless the consensus view was that we needed a mindset change, accepting that we were a mid table, budget crunching (bar the Prem leftovers) , Championship team and JFH could provide the stability to rediscover ourselves.

Worthies such as Clive and Dave McIntyre appeared to me, to adhere to that view.

So I was more than a bit surprised when over the last week Dave McIntyre appeared to be guardedly supportive of outing JFH.

So what is (or has) been going on internally at Loftus Road? Is there more fallout from the Telegraph sting than has been revealed? Are the owners that pi55ed at the quality of entertainment and potential success? What made everyone (not just keyboard warriors and impatient owners) flip from "the next manager must be given time" to terminating JFH?
I'm a little confused on 15:26 - Nov 6 with 882 viewsTGRRRSSS

His style of losing far to many games generally was not liked it's true.

He also kept picking people out of position, which doesnt help the team or their confidence if it's going wrong, a failure then to be flexible and try different things will alienate and get worse.

Honest view if we're in the bottom 3 come March and JFH was in charge would you put as much as a fiver on him keeping us up?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 15:34]
I'm a little confused on 15:29 - Nov 6 with 863 viewsNov77

Might be the fear that attendences are going to drop off with many fans complaining of being bored shitless watching his brand of football.
With Ffp hanging over them they can't afford to lose anymore income.

Once fans stop going it can be hard to get them to go back.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

I'm a little confused on 15:30 - Nov 6 with 854 viewsTGRRRSSS

His QPR record was P47 W13 D19 L15 Win % - 27.7

That suggests relegation form to me.
I am not sure if that includes cup games but if it does then it's even more abysmal.

I think it is grim reading and I don't believe JFH had the ability to suddenly or even slowly turn things round overall I think his current record of his tenure suggests things would have got worse probably but little better for sure.
I'm a little confused on 15:31 - Nov 6 with 848 viewsdaveB

I'd have stuck with him until the end of the season but hard to make much of a case for him staying as we do seem to be getting worse each week
I'm a little confused on 15:41 - Nov 6 with 807 viewsDesertBoot

The thrashing by Newcastle could easily have been repeated by Fulham and Brentford - only poor finishing prevented further humiliation.
Every time our opponents attacked yesterday they looked like they might score, a theme all too common under Jimmy's reign. We were getting worse.

Wish I could be like David Watts

I'm a little confused on 15:52 - Nov 6 with 773 viewsbosh67

When you have a manager and coach from a lower level who are struggling to coach players who have played at this level, with a 'style' that is mainly defensive, then it can be fatal, and this was starting to look fatal. This squad is better suited to going forward than backwards and its been poorly organised for ages. Barely any improvement from Ramsey. Ramsey had a better win rate and that tells you a lot.

There seems to be people going nuts about Sherwood who has a short but quite good 40% win rate in the Premiership. If he comes in. I have no problem with Sherwood, a lot of people do but one thing he is and that is a better man manager than JFH.

JFH may go on to be successful but he was on a roll in League 1 with Burton and he should have stayed and taken that team up and seen where that went. But seriously, it's an entertainment business and his brand of football really wasn't good to watch, whatever it was.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I'm a little confused on 16:53 - Nov 6 with 668 viewsdavman

I'm a little confused on 15:30 - Nov 6 by TGRRRSSS

His QPR record was P47 W13 D19 L15 Win % - 27.7

That suggests relegation form to me.
I am not sure if that includes cup games but if it does then it's even more abysmal.

I think it is grim reading and I don't believe JFH had the ability to suddenly or even slowly turn things round overall I think his current record of his tenure suggests things would have got worse probably but little better for sure.

Mid table form, that.

But that's not really the point, is it?

We could probably have taken that style if we had been winning, but we weren't.

Basically, I have been bored out of my tree all season with the exception of the Leeds game. It has been dull, dull, dull.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024