Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Wish List 11:08 - Sep 25 with 2318 viewsCFW

Would I liked to have won the game on Saturday? of course I would but the difference between this season and last is we probably would have lost that game. For me there are lots of positives so far - we have shown quite consistent form both home and away, have not given up in any matches and although some players have not performed every week at least they have tried and worked hard.

I do see improvement and lets not forget we are quite a young side with new players bought into the side still needing time to settle in. Do I think we are a top six team? no but we are not, in my opinion, not that far away and with a bit of luck and a couple of additions we could spring a surprise.

We have been very unlucky with players getting long term injuries which have not helped but to be fair the other players bought in have not done that badly.

So my Christmas wish list:-

I really wish the Caulker worked his socks off to get fit, in the right frame of mind and knock on the managers door and say - look you have stuck by me so I am going to repay you by playing the best I can to help you and the team during these weeks where we have so many injuries in my position. (ok that is a long shot).

I really wish we sign a right back - oh how we need a consistent player in this position.

I really, really wish and hope we do not sign anymore wide midfield players - although I think the two new lads will do ok.

Finally - I really, really, really wish we sign a forward who scores goals.
Christmas Wish List on 11:20 - Sep 25 with 2296 viewsfrancisbowles

I hope we manage to keep going, pick up a few points, keep confidence up and fans don't get too negative, so the promising start doesn't implode as it has done in previous seasons.
Christmas Wish List on 11:47 - Sep 25 with 2253 viewsLblock

I wish people would stop talking about Christmas in September FFS

But I get your sentiment

I'd just like us to keep this amazingly sensible approach going and for some luck on injuries to combine with some luck on the field (blocked shots on the line that defenders know nothing about, crossbar in last seconds, ball out of play at Boro etc).

If they can dig up a Scowen equivalent at RB and Striker then it'll be Christmas and Birthday combined

Seasons Greetings

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Christmas Wish List on 12:09 - Sep 25 with 2238 viewsderbyhoop

I wish that

anybody starting Christmas related threads in September, be taken out and shot

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Christmas Wish List on 12:56 - Sep 25 with 2173 viewsaston_hoop

Our squad is huge, unless we can offload 10 players then I'd just like to see us make do with with what we have. Right back? well lets rotate Furlong and Kakay and make players out of them. Striker? Lets give Sylla an actual run in the team, maybe RGC and Eze will get a go in the new year and surprise us.

I really feel the quality of players that people want us to buy are not available for the money we have. Lets face it, Burton aside we are good enough to stay up this season so no worries and I think we know that.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Christmas Wish List on 13:19 - Sep 25 with 2135 viewsfrancisbowles

Christmas Wish List on 12:56 - Sep 25 by aston_hoop

Our squad is huge, unless we can offload 10 players then I'd just like to see us make do with with what we have. Right back? well lets rotate Furlong and Kakay and make players out of them. Striker? Lets give Sylla an actual run in the team, maybe RGC and Eze will get a go in the new year and surprise us.

I really feel the quality of players that people want us to buy are not available for the money we have. Lets face it, Burton aside we are good enough to stay up this season so no worries and I think we know that.

We are only in September so talk of staying up easily is a bit premature. We will need to average a point every game to get to 49 and we needed 53 last season to be safe.

We do seem to have a large squad but someone said we have used 25 players already and it is a 46 game season. I would like to have seen a few more go out on loan though. Goss seems to be wasting his time with the odd u21 appearance and there are probably a few more like that as well.

I think it's still a bit early to judge what we may need in January. We did seem to be willing to spend a limited sum on a striker but kept getting priced out. Maybe Penrice or someone will spot a gem somewhere and we will be luckier in the dealing.
Christmas Wish List on 15:56 - Sep 25 with 2040 viewsconnell10

I’d love a fully functioning real light sabre and a rangers away win!! Oh also some hover boots as my feet hurt!! Thanks Santa 🎅🏼

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Christmas Wish List on 16:03 - Sep 25 with 2024 viewslondonscottish

I'd like an early Christmas present on Friday. At around 9.45/9.50 PM.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Christmas Wish List on 16:06 - Sep 25 with 2020 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024