Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A film I (Bosh) made about Oliver Hellowell, photographer with Down Syndrome 09:13 - Mar 21 with 1338 viewsbosh67

It is World Down Syndrome Day today and I wanted to share a film I made about a kid I try and get opportunities for who is an amazing photographer with Down Syndrome. This was his first ever trip abroad to Tennessee and The Smoky Mountains. It is all part of a mission I have to show ability rather than disability. Please take a look and do please share!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A film I (Bosh) made about Oliver Hellowell, photographer with Down Syndrome on 09:26 - Mar 21 with 1319 viewshopphoops

Nice one Bosh. He's really very good, the clarity of the composition is outstanding.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

A film I (Bosh) made about Oliver Hellowell, photographer with Down Syndrome on 09:28 - Mar 21 with 1318 viewswestberksr

great piece Bosh.

I've started watching it but will finish off when I'm not supposed to be working. Very talented kid; regardless of perceived disabilities.
A film I (Bosh) made about Oliver Hellowell, photographer with Down Syndrome on 10:57 - Mar 21 with 1279 viewsBklynRanger

Good stuff Bosh, will watch that later - updates on Oliver are one of the few things I've missed since giving up Faceache.
A film I (Bosh) made about Oliver Hellowell, photographer with Down Syndrome on 16:29 - Mar 21 with 1206 viewsbosh67

Thanks everyone. Yes he is a wonderful ambassador for what people with perceived disabilities can do!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024