Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? 20:18 - Sep 29 with 917 viewsNoDiddley

The Wall?
PNE?
Hull?
Ipswich?
Rotherham?
The Fakes?
If not we're doomed.....Captain Mainwaring we're doomed!
It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? on 20:21 - Sep 29 with 899 viewskropotkin41

We have the players to finish mid-table, I'm sure of that. I honestly don't think that the problem is the squad. Keep Rangel on after Christmas and actually get Hemed and Wells playing to their abilities in front of a functioning midfield; bring back Manning.

The problem is elsewhere.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? on 20:54 - Sep 29 with 804 viewsLblock

You can cross Rotherham off that list if the 2nd half tonight against Sjoke is anything to go by.
I thought they played some lovely stuff at times, pace and invention down the channels and their centre forward (Smith?) was a handful and posed a lot of problems to Sjokes international defenders.
Manning is at the heart of a lot of things and he takes all their set pieces. As we know he’s full of effort and industry, seems to be quite box to box with the only negative being he seemed to lose Ince for Sjokes first goal.
I’d say Rotherham may do just fine, a bit suspect at the back with the keeper a bit nervous, but great work effort

Our form over the first quarter of the season makes us relegation candidates for sure.
I’d say Millwall and Reading are in the cart with us at the moment... Jesus, even Birmingham are above us now I see!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? on 21:10 - Sep 29 with 760 viewspaulparker

We are in such a sad state that we are relying on Bolton & Birmingham to be docked points
Even if they were they would still Finnish higher than us
Mclaren loaning out Manning is enough for him to be sacked alone , WTF was he thinking why didn’t anyone at the club stop him ? Who thought this would be a good idea FFS
I’m at the stage of actually giving up , I turned down tickets for Norwich and I’ve turned them down for the derby game next week
I’d rather stay in and listen to a Labour Party conference watch than us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? on 21:27 - Sep 29 with 735 viewsLblock

Feel it PP

Due to various reasons including holiday the Derby game will be my first League one in a period of just over six weeks. That’s unheard of for me as I’ve normally done a few always by now and every home game........and I’m not missing it a bit which surprises me.

I’m looking forward to Derby more due to having a beer afterwards rather than the 90 minutes of dirge that’s likely to be served up.

Perhaps they’ve finally knocked the f out of me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? on 21:39 - Sep 29 with 708 viewspaulparker

It's the are there 3 teams worse than us poser? on 21:27 - Sep 29 by Lblock

Feel it PP

Due to various reasons including holiday the Derby game will be my first League one in a period of just over six weeks. That’s unheard of for me as I’ve normally done a few always by now and every home game........and I’m not missing it a bit which surprises me.

I’m looking forward to Derby more due to having a beer afterwards rather than the 90 minutes of dirge that’s likely to be served up.

Perhaps they’ve finally knocked the f out of me

Your not the only one mate, we have had some Sh1t days but I always felt a part of the club no matter how bad it got
I was proud to be a QPR fan it was like a badge of honour at times , now I feel so disconnected with all things QPR I actually shrugged my shoulders when we went 1-0 down today and switched the golf on it was game over no way was we coming back
I actually cannot stand the sight of McLaren the man is a joke , if the club has anything about it if it has any guts or balls it willl sack him now and admit it was a total fcuk up from the start

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024