Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do Bears Sh!t in the Woods 21:39 - Aug 24 with 1105 viewsBoston

Yes apparently. This ones nicking lavender scented bog paper.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/black-bear-sneaks-away-with-an-amazon-pa

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Do Bears Sh!t in the Woods on 21:42 - Aug 24 with 1084 viewsderbyhoop

Do ursine mammals defecate in arboreal habitats?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Do Bears Sh!t in the Woods on 21:56 - Aug 24 with 1010 viewsdistortR

can't recommend shitting in the woods.

I got caught short on monday, working at a place with no facilities nearby, and the clients away.

they have a small, wild wooded area, so i took a spade, some loo roll, backed into the darkest corner, started performing - and realised I was on a sodding wasps nest.

very uncomfortable drive home. I told karl, and due to his response, he's off my christmas card list. again.
Do Bears Sh!t in the Woods on 22:54 - Aug 24 with 906 viewsCiderwithRsie

Thought this was going to be another horror story from Forest. Disappointed, really.
Do Bears Sh!t in the Woods on 00:56 - Aug 25 with 814 viewsBoston

Do Bears Sh!t in the Woods on 21:56 - Aug 24 by distortR

can't recommend shitting in the woods.

I got caught short on monday, working at a place with no facilities nearby, and the clients away.

they have a small, wild wooded area, so i took a spade, some loo roll, backed into the darkest corner, started performing - and realised I was on a sodding wasps nest.

very uncomfortable drive home. I told karl, and due to his response, he's off my christmas card list. again.

Ha, 21 years ago when I moved into my current manse, Mrs Boston was looking out a second floor window when she espied a young gentleman squatting behind an abutting properties garage. As disturbing a sight as it was, she couldn't help but notice as the youth gathering greenery then wiped his private parts.
Over the next couple of days we met and chatted with a number of the neighbours, including a Mrs French, who would loved to have talked to us longer but her boy Tony was home from school with the worst case of poison ivy imaginable.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024