Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northwood Pubs for Fulham v QPR 09:13 - Oct 9 with 1385 viewsThe_Beast1976

Due to being unable to get tickets for the game next Saturday, we are thinking of pkaying a round of golf at Haste Hill first thing on Saturday morning, then gojng to the pub to watch Fulham v QPR, then going to Wealdstone for the FA Cup game v Dagenham & Redbridge.

However, the current problem with that plan us that Watford v Liverpool is on at the same time as our game, so we're thinking the only pubs likely to be guaranteed to show our game are those around the Bush. This would mean a fair drive after golf and not being able to go to the Wealdstone game.

To try to solve the problem, I just wondered if anyone knew of any pubs around the Northwood area which would likely show the QPR game over the Watford game?

Thanks in advance.

Beasto
Northwood Pubs for Fulham v QPR on 09:39 - Oct 9 with 1323 viewslightwaterhoop

The British Legion club in Eastcote will definitely have it on as its used by a few QPR supporters just ask at the bar to be signed in.Its also close to Wealdstone's ground.It has a car park as well but you might need a sat nav to find it as its a little tucked away.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 9:43]
Northwood Pubs for Fulham v QPR on 09:52 - Oct 9 with 1288 viewsThe_Beast1976

Northwood Pubs for Fulham v QPR on 09:39 - Oct 9 by lightwaterhoop

The British Legion club in Eastcote will definitely have it on as its used by a few QPR supporters just ask at the bar to be signed in.Its also close to Wealdstone's ground.It has a car park as well but you might need a sat nav to find it as its a little tucked away.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 9:43]

Perfect. Many thanks LWH.
Northwood Pubs for Fulham v QPR on 13:59 - Oct 9 with 1138 viewsMick_S

Be very careful, mate:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024