Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoo's 12:46 - Mar 7 with 8889 viewsDiscodroid

right own up, who has them and where.
i have this on my chest

and this upper right arm

i have no recollection of having the second one done , but im told it was in southend on sea. both around 1996/97.

it could have been worse i suppose, a desert island on my forehead perhaps.

i believe blob has one of emerson lake and palmer on his man boobs.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 12:47]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Tattoo's on 12:51 - Mar 7 with 6339 viewsStanisgod

I've got H. SMITH tattooed on my old boy.
When I get a h*rd on it says HAMMERSMITH

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tattoo's on 13:01 - Mar 7 with 6319 viewsBluce_Ree

I have an excellent idea for a tattoo but need a top quality tattoo guy to design it before I can then think about going into a tattoo shop and making it permanent.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Tattoo's on 13:03 - Mar 7 with 6307 viewsPommyhoop

Ink Free me.
Went with my best mate to get a tat done when I was about 17. Jack Zeek's in Hayes. Had my design in my head ..The Irish Harp with the letters 'Made In London ' IN GAELIC ' underneath.

Thank F@ck I had a massive hangover and bottled out. My mate went on to an illustrious carreer of Bobby Bulldogs and Monkeys up his calf and suchlife. There for the grace of God

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tattoo's on 13:06 - Mar 7 with 6296 viewsNeil_SI

On the subject of tattoos, I don't have any myself, but love this picture I took of a friend over the weekend.

Tattoo's on 13:07 - Mar 7 with 6293 viewsbosh67

Black cat on my right arm.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tattoo's on 13:20 - Mar 7 with 6236 viewsJuzzie

A piece of pencil lead in my left leg from when I was 14. On my way to an art exam the bag I was carrying hit my leg and the very sharp pencil punched through the bag and my jeans and the tip broke off in my leg. Still there 30+ years later.

Does that count?
Tattoo's on 13:31 - Mar 7 with 6197 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Tattoo's on 12:51 - Mar 7 by Stanisgod

I've got C&A = Czechoslovakia
Tattoo's on 13:37 - Mar 7 with 6174 viewsloftboy

My avatar on my right arm and a heart with scroll and the mrs name on my left

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Tattoo's (n/t) on 13:50 - Mar 7 with 6149 viewsBrixtonR

Nice one Discodroid I still have my Chocis Chewns record bag !

Gonna have to listen to a bit of Choci & Geezer now
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 13:53]
Tattoo's (n/t) on 14:02 - Mar 7 with 6122 viewsDiscodroid

Tattoo's (n/t) on 13:50 - Mar 7 by BrixtonR

Nice one Discodroid I still have my Chocis Chewns record bag !

Gonna have to listen to a bit of Choci & Geezer now
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 13:53]

no!!!!

fakin 'ell...

quick choci story..I was In Choci's Chewns...(for my norvern muckkers..it was a record shop in st annes court,soho,sadly no longer there)And the Great ginger malcolm mclaren was in there,cnted, with choci,this is a monday lunchtime were talking about here.

the bell song had just been released on ltd promo that day, eventually coming out on the excellent red parrot.
...i bought a copy and as any subservient cnt would do, and he insisted on defacing it with his 'greatness'.
it reads....'to glenn , may the sun rise in your heart,and set in your soul' malcolm mclaren
imo komakino being the best mix.

needless to say both him and choci were rassed to fck and i felt a right brassneck in my pinstripe. they made me dance with them , for about 30 sconds as well, utter humiliation

still have a very batterd choci's chewns record bag(and a fluoro platipus one as well).
got a bit carried away with it all, and stenciled the choci chewns logo over my dinning room table and chairs.

best thing choci done imo

a serious 303 breakdown at 3mins 40.

nice one brixton!!!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 14:08]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Tattoo's (n/t) on 14:13 - Mar 7 with 6094 viewsBrixtonR

Tattoo's (n/t) on 14:02 - Mar 7 by Discodroid

no!!!!

fakin 'ell...

quick choci story..I was In Choci's Chewns...(for my norvern muckkers..it was a record shop in st annes court,soho,sadly no longer there)And the Great ginger malcolm mclaren was in there,cnted, with choci,this is a monday lunchtime were talking about here.

the bell song had just been released on ltd promo that day, eventually coming out on the excellent red parrot.
...i bought a copy and as any subservient cnt would do, and he insisted on defacing it with his 'greatness'.
it reads....'to glenn , may the sun rise in your heart,and set in your soul' malcolm mclaren

needless to say both him and choci were rassed to fck and i felt a right brassneck in my pinstripe. they made me dance with them , for about 30 sconds as well, utter humiliation

still have a very batterd choci's chewns record bag(and a fluoro platipus one as well).
got a bit carried away with it all, and stenciled the choci chewns logo over my dinning room table and chairs.

nice one brixton!!!

Ha ha quality !

Used to go there at lunchtime in my suit so know the feeling of looking a bit out of place !

NICE one DD. Beserker - that brings back some memories U got me to a Tee with the 303's I love em. Gonna listen to DJ Misjah and Tim - Keep your love & Ego Acid by Pump Panel now

Anyway sorry for the hijack back to the tattoos !
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 15:51]
Tattoo's on 14:20 - Mar 7 with 6078 viewssimmo

Tattoo's on 13:37 - Mar 7 by loftboy

My avatar on my right arm and a heart with scroll and the mrs name on my left

Just out of interest, how old are you Loftboy?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tattoo's on 14:26 - Mar 7 with 6068 viewsloftboy

Tattoo's on 14:20 - Mar 7 by simmo

Just out of interest, how old are you Loftboy?

46, why?

Tattoo's on 14:34 - Mar 7 with 6050 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Have this from my surfing days. A Celtic symbol because I'm a Celt, blue for the ocean, pointing down because it looks better, 'Infinity' because I'm an unbearable hippy.

In between the shoulder blades - out of sight for work purposes, hard surface so it doesn't sag in years to come!

[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 16:49]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tattoo's on 14:37 - Mar 7 with 6042 viewsFredManRave

I'd wanted a tattoo for many years but could never decide on what I wanted though I knew what I didn't want, those random barbed wire meaningless (imo) tatts around arms etc.
I finally got two done whilst in Thailand, on my left bicep 3 chinese symbols which (hopefully!) mean Freedom and Travel and on my right one chinese symbol that means Mum. And they look cool, I'm well happy with them and haven't regretted them for a minute and I was 32 when I got them done. My username FredManRave is actually short for Freedom And Travel.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tattoo's on 14:44 - Mar 7 with 6016 viewsPommyhoop

I sent a picture very like this to my mate back home ( yes the very same one I went to the tatooist with as a kid). I titled the pic Ive finally got my first tat..He phoned me up ,messaged me and all sorts calling me a shallow c'nt,fukcing traitor etc ,etc..I kept him believing it right up until he came out here a few months later.. Dickead...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tattoo's (n/t) on 15:16 - Mar 7 with 5977 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Tattoo's (n/t) on 14:02 - Mar 7 by Discodroid

no!!!!

fakin 'ell...

nice one brixton!!!

I saw Choci last summer at a festival.

He's still a Gooner.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tattoo's (n/t) on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 5965 viewsDiscodroid

Tattoo's (n/t) on 15:16 - Mar 7 by Kendo_Nagasaki

I saw Choci last summer at a festival.

He's still a Gooner.

nice one, still wearing a kilt?

Tattoo's (n/t) on 15:34 - Mar 7 with 5948 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Tattoo's (n/t) on 15:27 - Mar 7 by Discodroid

nice one, still wearing a kilt?

No, thank god.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tattoo's on 15:53 - Mar 7 with 5923 viewssimmo

Tattoo's on 14:26 - Mar 7 by loftboy

46, why?

I am wondering why you would ever get the name of somebody you're not related to tattooed on your body....

Tattoo's on 15:58 - Mar 7 with 5914 viewsloftboy

Tattoo's on 15:53 - Mar 7 by simmo

I am wondering why you would ever get the name of somebody you're not related to tattooed on your body....

Been together 24 years and married for 23, even if we ever split up she's the mother of my 6 kids so I would say that's kind of related.

Tattoo's on 16:00 - Mar 7 with 5910 viewssimmo

Tattoo's on 15:58 - Mar 7 by loftboy

Been together 24 years and married for 23, even if we ever split up she's the mother of my 6 kids so I would say that's kind of related.

Yeah fair enough, that's why I asked how old you were! A friend of mine got her then partner tattooed on her thigh when they were together, had to get a huge new design covering it a few years later!

Tattoo's on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 5902 viewsloftboy

Tattoo's on 16:00 - Mar 7 by simmo

Yeah fair enough, that's why I asked how old you were! A friend of mine got her then partner tattooed on her thigh when they were together, had to get a huge new design covering it a few years later!

I only got it done a couple of years ago and the tattooist did ask if our relationship was steady before he started.

Tattoo's on 16:25 - Mar 7 with 5878 viewsHantsR

My girlfriend has John Terry tattoo'd between her legs

Actually, just realised, it's not a tattoo
Tattoo's on 16:38 - Mar 7 with 5850 viewsexiled_dictator

Tattoo's on 12:51 - Mar 7 by Stanisgod

I got 'WENDY' tattooed on my todge.

When I am 'happy'. it says:

Welcome to sunny London. We hope you have a wonderful stay.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024