Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time 22:53 - Aug 21 with 836 viewsqprxtc

It seems to me that at at any point in time, the human race reckons they’ve got it sussed and that these days are the most enlightened, righteous thinking and progressive times. All the old ideology has been abandoned as the out dated, inconsequential, back dated nonsenses itv was. Only now have we got to the pinnacle of human existence. Long live now.

Or

What have we lost, with all this trendy nonsense killing all our history. None of it is new or radical. Humans have gone through all the same things for centuries. There is nothing new under the sun. We repeat the same mistakes and then some. The past can’t be changed.

Or something. I’ve run out of what I was thinking about.

Don’t eat without drink, kids.

Beale out.

And in.
Time on 23:16 - Aug 21 with 771 viewsBoston

Surely we are proving ourselves to be lemmings. There we are, finding every which way to cull ourselves.See you in Hell.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Time on 00:20 - Aug 22 with 695 viewsQPsyR

Clock of the heart innit XTC mate

And he's from Eltham :-)

FKA AcidPixie

Time on 00:40 - Aug 22 with 686 viewsjohann28

I'd say that everything has happened before, all politics ends in failure and we can only continue as we do because memories are short.

No victory is everlasting, no defeat for ever (Disraeli)
Time on 07:22 - Aug 22 with 619 viewscolinallcars

Time on 00:40 - Aug 22 by johann28

I'd say that everything has happened before, all politics ends in failure and we can only continue as we do because memories are short.

No victory is everlasting, no defeat for ever (Disraeli)

Is that before he invented those gears for push bikes ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024