Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I despair 17:33 - Aug 5 with 1601 viewsmart_Goblin

Reached the point of total despair with this absolute joke of a club.

Been run amateurishly on every level, from the very top to the very bottom and everything in between for the last 30 years and now here we are ….with so much wrong on the pitch it’s indescribable to outsiders and the club hoisting themselves with their own petard regarding a new ground and debts and a tonne of other bull sh*t.
Backed into a dark dark dark corner where we can’t afford to sack a manager so out of his depth he’s been washed out to sea.
How badly has this squad of players been put together?

No joined up thinking and no clue from anybody over recent years . Only Warburton had the faintest idea and he wasn’t exactly sir Alex .

I don’t know what the answer is . Because this squad is so thin and so fragile and so poor I’m afraid we have to put up with it . And that’s the bit I’ve had enough of. The owners of this club loading this on us year after year .
They should all be ashamed.
I’d get rid of it was up to me now and try (I know ..who would want to come into this mess) and bring in Gary O’Neil . Or anyone actually who can form a plan
I despair on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 1359 viewsLordPork

I understand your pain, the issues is, who in reality would want to join such a club?

Clearly there are several clubs in the Division with a clear plan and therefore in a better position than us to recruit both players and management if they need to replace their manager.

In short, without a solid strategy or "project" where do we go....backwards.

whats arguably needed is an ownership reset to review just how we move forward - that list recently posted identifying other similar clubs ( Brentford, BHA, Bournemouth etc ) makes damming reading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024