Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair. 22:27 - Aug 14 with 1428 viewsconnell10

Just watched the full Cardiff game and I think Chair really put a shift In , very impressive.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chair. on 22:32 - Aug 14 with 1401 viewsdmm

Agreed. He played a bit deeper than usual, often working hard to track back but also got forward as usual.

A word for Dykes too who played an unsung role behind Armstrong but worked hard and just got on with things.
Chair. on 23:01 - Aug 14 with 1276 viewsnumptydumpty

Chair. on 22:32 - Aug 14 by dmm

Agreed. He played a bit deeper than usual, often working hard to track back but also got forward as usual.

A word for Dykes too who played an unsung role behind Armstrong but worked hard and just got on with things.

Dykes always puts in a shift.

I think he has had a lot of focus on his finishing but his work rate is constant and he does not give up.

Chair makes himself available but I do hope this season, he doesn't try to beat fifteen men before he decides to cross or passes it more often instead of trying do everything himself.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 23:02]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Chair. on 00:48 - Aug 15 with 1148 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Chair. on 23:01 - Aug 14 by numptydumpty

Dykes always puts in a shift.

I think he has had a lot of focus on his finishing but his work rate is constant and he does not give up.

Chair makes himself available but I do hope this season, he doesn't try to beat fifteen men before he decides to cross or passes it more often instead of trying do everything himself.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 23:02]

Lets not forget those crazy wasteful left footed shots not exactly his strong point .
I think Dykes needs to have a word with him and let him know as soon as he breaks free whip it across and good things will happen .
Look at his goals for Scotland hard crosses into the box right away before anybody can set up and dykes always has the advantage there IMO.
Chair is a brilliant player but can be greedy and GA might need a word just to let him know its a team game.
Its in our best interest to keep him though he has magic in those boots too
Chair. on 06:49 - Aug 15 with 1020 viewscaliforniahoop

Yes, he is now more of a playmaker, if he goes this window we have no one else to play that role, I listened to the game on BBC wales and the commentators couldn’t believe he was still at Rangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024