Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Board thinking 09:56 - Oct 24 with 1008 viewsGaryBannister86

Not sure the Board do much thinking, but presuming it is true that GA has "3 games in which to save his job" - what are the criteria that they are going by?

Does he have to.....

win all three?
win at least one?
draw at least one?
have a shot on target in at least one game?
have a successful throw-in during at least one game?

I don't see how he can make it to Rotherham if we lose 4-0 tonight and 7-0 on Saturday, myself.

Board thinking on 10:14 - Oct 24 with 915 viewsHoopsie

Presumably he had three games, that means the board has SOMEONE ready to step in should Ainsworth failed to achieve what he needed to achieve in the 3 games?

I’ll be surprised. If there is really someone, why wait?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Board thinking on 10:19 - Oct 24 with 891 viewsGaryBannister86

Board thinking on 10:14 - Oct 24 by Hoopsie

Presumably he had three games, that means the board has SOMEONE ready to step in should Ainsworth failed to achieve what he needed to achieve in the 3 games?

I’ll be surprised. If there is really someone, why wait?

Agreed - I know it's a results business, of course, but a decision as important as sacking the manager can't just come down to final results of three specific games. What if we play brilliantly in all three yet lose them all unluckily? Or play terribly and win all three?

It wasn't the scoreline against Leeds or Blackburn that made me want us to move on from GA - it was the sheer shoddiness of the tactics and performance.
Board thinking on 10:29 - Oct 24 with 849 viewsCamberleyR

Board thinking on 10:19 - Oct 24 by GaryBannister86

Agreed - I know it's a results business, of course, but a decision as important as sacking the manager can't just come down to final results of three specific games. What if we play brilliantly in all three yet lose them all unluckily? Or play terribly and win all three?

It wasn't the scoreline against Leeds or Blackburn that made me want us to move on from GA - it was the sheer shoddiness of the tactics and performance.

Ainsworth thinks tactics are those little mints you get in a plastic box.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024