Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That counter attack 09:07 - Oct 10 with 1492 viewsRed_Ranger

Imagine if Kolli's shot had gone in!

It would have been brilliant in so many ways.
Such a shame.
0
That counter attack on 09:12 - Oct 10 with 1443 viewsgazza1

Was it on target?? Did the keeper save it??

The keeper did well but saveable.
[Post edited 10 Oct 9:14]
0
That counter attack on 14:23 - Oct 10 with 1084 viewsBoston

I thought it was a poor effort. Looked good but was predictable and an easy save for their keeper. I’d have liked to see him take two or three more steps, or even pass it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
That counter attack on 08:27 - Oct 11 with 732 viewsgazza1

That counter attack on 14:23 - Oct 10 by Boston

I thought it was a poor effort. Looked good but was predictable and an easy save for their keeper. I’d have liked to see him take two or three more steps, or even pass it.


You are probably right Boston having looked at the video......I thought he was one of our poorest players on the night but his replacement, Kone, was pretty average as well.
0
That counter attack on 08:41 - Oct 11 with 708 viewssuperhoopaus

Kolli probably should have passed to Kamara who would have had a great chance to score

Poll: What has happened to Richard Kone?

0
That counter attack on 10:38 - Oct 11 with 566 viewsDaBurgh

That counter attack on 08:41 - Oct 11 by superhoopaus

Kolli probably should have passed to Kamara who would have had a great chance to score


I'm sure that Kolli was more than aware of the scuttlebutt circulating about him over the last months, hence I think there wasn't a chance he was going to do anything other than shoot, he had a point to prove and getting an assist by squaring the ball wouldn't do at all.

When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.

2
That counter attack on 11:01 - Oct 11 with 502 viewssuperhoopaus

I rate Kolli highly and think he’s our best finisher, so I get why he shot rather than passed.
Hindsight is easy though — Kamara’s made those runs a few times this season and not received the ball when he’d have been through on goal.

Kolli looked better than Kone when he came on. Kone still doesn’t look the same player he was when he arrived, hopefully he finds form again.

Would like to see Kolli start against Derby midweek and bang in a couple.

Poll: What has happened to Richard Kone?

0
That counter attack on 11:48 - Oct 11 with 441 viewsHAYESBOY

I thought he might have given him the eyes and hit it near post instead of trying to curl it around the keeper. He did have Kamara on the overlap behind him and also Poku to his right catching up. Dony blame him for shotting as the Kamara run opened it up for him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

3
That counter attack on 12:30 - Oct 11 with 354 viewsArvoSturm

It was a little guile-less, but I get why he shot. Pleased to see him back, if he can keep up the hard work and improve his back-to-goal game, the way Burrell has, he'll become a much better player. Would like to see him with Lloyd on Wed, fitness permitting. The forum narrative often pits them against one another. I reckon there's a cracking combo there, respective strengths covering their respective weaknesses.
2
Login to get fewer ads

That counter attack on 12:52 - Oct 11 with 278 viewsconnell10

That counter attack on 12:30 - Oct 11 by ArvoSturm

It was a little guile-less, but I get why he shot. Pleased to see him back, if he can keep up the hard work and improve his back-to-goal game, the way Burrell has, he'll become a much better player. Would like to see him with Lloyd on Wed, fitness permitting. The forum narrative often pits them against one another. I reckon there's a cracking combo there, respective strengths covering their respective weaknesses.


Agree mate, id like to see that combo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
That counter attack on 13:07 - Oct 11 with 253 viewskensalriser

He was in a good position to shoot but just didn't catch it right. Happens in every game at every level.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
That counter attack on 13:20 - Oct 11 with 215 viewsgazza1

That counter attack on 10:38 - Oct 11 by DaBurgh

I'm sure that Kolli was more than aware of the scuttlebutt circulating about him over the last months, hence I think there wasn't a chance he was going to do anything other than shoot, he had a point to prove and getting an assist by squaring the ball wouldn't do at all.


If your post is true then it is exactly why he should not be playing first team football....as far as he is concerned - it is not about the Team, the Club or anything but all about himself. Poor.
0
That counter attack on 13:23 - Oct 11 with 207 viewsgazza1

That counter attack on 13:07 - Oct 11 by kensalriser

He was in a good position to shoot but just didn't catch it right. Happens in every game at every level.


He struck the ball pretty well, just not where he should have been shooting & I am sure he knows that......comfortable height for the keeper.
1
That counter attack on 13:37 - Oct 11 with 177 viewsrottcodd

That counter attack on 13:23 - Oct 11 by gazza1

He struck the ball pretty well, just not where he should have been shooting & I am sure he knows that......comfortable height for the keeper.


Kolli went for the safer option, but steered it I thought. One of his qualities we have seen is that he shoots early and can catch the goalie unprepared. In this case, the keeper was set.

Poku had a chance to shoot in the second half if he'd let the ball run on to his right foot, but as usual shifted the ball inside on to his left foot where the angle had been narrowed by defenders and he was smothered.
1
That counter attack on 13:48 - Oct 11 with 146 viewsTacticalR

I think that counter-attack went wrong when Poku's initial pass took Kolli out slightly wide (not bashing Poku as he created the counter-attack). Kolli then did well to bring it back inside. At that point Kolli could have passed it out to Poku or Madsen (who were in front of him), but as he was in a more central position, taking the shot on himself seemed reasonable.

Air hostess clique

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026