Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's 09:43 - May 26 with 739 viewsElHoop

Sutherland has been knocking around for a while now, was from the same crop as Streling I think, but he seems to get some pretty good reviews when he's fit. Would be good to see him get a game tonight:

http://www.fai.ie/international/under-19/102546.html
Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 10:01 - May 26 with 712 views18StoneOfHoop

Hope Frankie's the new Don Givens..

How are Ireland gonna do in Euro 2012?
...some earache for you:

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 10:33 - May 26 with 661 viewsNorthernr

Takes a bloody nice set piece.
Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:29 - May 26 with 609 viewsbosh67

Been saying it for a while but we have to bring this kid through. He's the new Paul Goddard.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:38 - May 26 with 598 viewsElHoop

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:29 - May 26 by bosh67

Been saying it for a while but we have to bring this kid through. He's the new Paul Goddard.

Goddard was a superb player and he and Clive Allen were a deadly partnership at youth level but never got very long together at senior level, which was a shame. The only other comparable youth partnership that I can remember was Gallen and Dichio but Dichio wasn't in the same league as Goddard

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:48 - May 26 with 585 viewsbosh67

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:38 - May 26 by ElHoop

Goddard was a superb player and he and Clive Allen were a deadly partnership at youth level but never got very long together at senior level, which was a shame. The only other comparable youth partnership that I can remember was Gallen and Dichio but Dichio wasn't in the same league as Goddard

Yup, Goddard was a very clever player. Not as prolific as Allen but still a 1 in 3 striker. Like Goddard, Sutherland isn't that big, but he's a bit like HH in the air. For a kid of his age his finishing is effortless. Certainly the most exciting forward we've had since Gallen in the ranks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 12:00 - May 26 with 573 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:48 - May 26 by bosh67

Yup, Goddard was a very clever player. Not as prolific as Allen but still a 1 in 3 striker. Like Goddard, Sutherland isn't that big, but he's a bit like HH in the air. For a kid of his age his finishing is effortless. Certainly the most exciting forward we've had since Gallen in the ranks.

Would be great to see some youth players make the step up, it's far too infrequent for a club like ours when that was our bread and butter back in the day. The new training facilities, staying in the prem, the back room staff, I really hope with all that we can not only keep the next Raheem Sterling but develop and utilise the player at QPR.

I'm also sick of us being taken for a ride when bigger clubs poach our young players, I think we've been very weak in that regard in the not so distant past.
Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 18:47 - May 26 with 465 viewsElHoop

He is playing but not much going on in the game by the look of it:

http://www.uefa.com/under19/season=2012/matches/live/day=25/session=1/match=2009
Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 20:41 - May 26 with 399 viewsJonDoeman

Frankie Sutherland - Ireland Under 19's on 11:29 - May 26 by bosh67

High praise that.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024