Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey offer accepted 22:21 - Jun 8 with 816 viewsloftboy

Putting together a cva of 2p in the pound, the club is saved, shame about all those local businesses going bust whilst dave kitson gets twenty grand a week, hope the creditors turn it down and liquidate the robbing bastards, after all 0p in the pound isn't much less. Shouldn't be allowed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pompey offer accepted on 22:34 - Jun 8 with 793 viewsessextaxiboy

I thought I heard that anyone owed 2500 or less would get paid out ?

I know we have history with them but I feel for the fans , that could have been us .
Pompey offer accepted on 22:52 - Jun 8 with 757 viewsNorthernr

I feel for the businesses they owe money to. They pulled a scandalous CVA previously and then before it was even ratified signed Liam Lawrence and Dave Kitson on massive money. No doubt they'll be buying players again this summer just as soon as they've weaseled out of this again. Scandalous club on so many levels.
Pompey offer accepted on 23:01 - Jun 8 with 728 viewsJamie

Pompey offer accepted on 22:52 - Jun 8 by Northernr

I feel for the businesses they owe money to. They pulled a scandalous CVA previously and then before it was even ratified signed Liam Lawrence and Dave Kitson on massive money. No doubt they'll be buying players again this summer just as soon as they've weaseled out of this again. Scandalous club on so many levels.

Yep, screwed a ton of local businesses with a 40p CVA and then carried on spending themselves right back into admin only to screw them out of another 38p/£1.

£10m of HMRC debt we the taxpayer are having to write off. 400 nurses salaries in exchange for Pompey FC if you want to look at it another way.

Anything but liquidation is a disgrace.
Pompey offer accepted on 11:10 - Jun 9 with 522 viewsdavman

Pompey offer accepted on 22:34 - Jun 8 by essextaxiboy

I know we have history with them but I feel for the fans , that could have been us .

It could yet STILL be us - can we sustain Premier League spending without Fernandes' and the Mittal's money???

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pompey offer accepted on 12:11 - Jun 9 with 471 viewsE17hoop

Pompey offer accepted on 22:34 - Jun 8 by essextaxiboy

Anyone owed 2.5k or less will be settled in full.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Pompey offer accepted on 00:59 - Jun 10 with 294 viewspompeyhoop

I hate PFC, Mongol fans mongrel board!! Wrapp them up give their league place to a decent football club who conduct them selfs in a decent manor!! Plus I'd love to see that tit Westwood (fool with the bell,hat,tattoos etc) crying on sky sports news!!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Pompey offer accepted on 02:06 - Jun 10 with 275 viewsSonofNorfolt

Nothing to do originally of course with Peter 'just following orders' Storrie.

One among the faceless businessmen at many clubs that laugh all the way to the bank at the supporters expense.

Add to this list of clubs at your leisure, Brighton, Wrexham, Hull, ...........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024