Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies for the DM link but...... 10:27 - Nov 3 with 467 viewshoopstilidie

.....decent article on the whole Clattenburg affair etc etc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2227148/Chelseas-credibility-crashing-D

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 11:11 - Nov 3 with 428 viewsJonDoeman

Great piece, stinging.

It Is What It Is !!

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 11:16 - Nov 3 with 418 viewsthame_hoops

Excellant article, well done des Kelly for saying it
Apologies for the DM link but...... on 12:06 - Nov 3 with 384 viewsThGrimRanger

I think Mr Kelly is on dodgy ground with that article. It's likely to tempt at least a couple of retired ex-players who we heard nothing from in years calling for his sacking.

TheGrimRanger

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 12:15 - Nov 3 with 373 viewscheeseydane

Great read. Thanks Tony.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 12:59 - Nov 3 with 324 viewsBazWoT

Very good article and he wrote some very good ones re Ferdinand and the squinty eyed slag.

I note the fat bearded wet ham blogger has gone very quiet on all things squinty eye slag and his slag club related recently.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 13:01 - Nov 3 with 321 viewsTheBlob

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 12:59 - Nov 3 by BazWoT

Very good article and he wrote some very good ones re Ferdinand and the squinty eyed slag.

I note the fat bearded wet ham blogger has gone very quiet on all things squinty eye slag and his slag club related recently.

Karen Brady?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 13:03 - Nov 3 with 317 viewsBazWoT

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 13:01 - Nov 3 by TheBlob

Karen Brady?

You can call him whatever you like, spongeblob.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:25 - Nov 3 with 280 viewsQPR1882

Login to get fewer ads

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:37 - Nov 3 with 254 viewsbosh67

I think Chelsea are in a whole world of trouble with this. Given that the ref's are actually microphoned up, beyond a little give and take, I would be astonished if Clattenburg said any of what he's accused of. Yes, he allegedly threatened his business partner, he allegedly said something about Craig Bellamy in passing comment, but it has nothing to do with this. I think this is a bunch of under pressure players crying wolf and I suspect there will be no evidence to support their claims. As I said before, if he did say these things, and it's proven, then he should rightly go. If it is disproven then I think the FA and the Referee Association should take Chelsea apart on this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:44 - Nov 3 with 246 viewsQPR1882

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:37 - Nov 3 by bosh67

I think Chelsea are in a whole world of trouble with this. Given that the ref's are actually microphoned up, beyond a little give and take, I would be astonished if Clattenburg said any of what he's accused of. Yes, he allegedly threatened his business partner, he allegedly said something about Craig Bellamy in passing comment, but it has nothing to do with this. I think this is a bunch of under pressure players crying wolf and I suspect there will be no evidence to support their claims. As I said before, if he did say these things, and it's proven, then he should rightly go. If it is disproven then I think the FA and the Referee Association should take Chelsea apart on this.

Refs are miked but not recorded. It will therefore become a your word against his case. The FA /Police will drop the case due to lack of proof / evidence. And the scum will walk away claiming the ref did call Mikel a monkey but they can't prove it,Ref will walk away ' knowing ' he did not say it but can't prove it.

Therefore fck all will happen to the scum.

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:48 - Nov 3 with 241 viewsTheBlob

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:44 - Nov 3 by QPR1882

Refs are miked but not recorded. It will therefore become a your word against his case. The FA /Police will drop the case due to lack of proof / evidence. And the scum will walk away claiming the ref did call Mikel a monkey but they can't prove it,Ref will walk away ' knowing ' he did not say it but can't prove it.

Therefore fck all will happen to the scum.

What about the invasion of the ref's dressing room and the threats to break Clattenburgh's legs?
I don't think you've heard the last of that one.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 15:06 - Nov 3 with 221 viewsQPR1882

Apologies for the DM link but...... on 14:48 - Nov 3 by TheBlob

What about the invasion of the ref's dressing room and the threats to break Clattenburgh's legs?
I don't think you've heard the last of that one.

Robbie Savage got a £10K for not only invading the refs dressing room but the loo as well.

Who threatened the leg break ? not heard of that.

Sadly i think the scum will get away with this. The FA accused them of fabricating the story re Anton and did fck all to them. The club and their fans are a joke but they seem to be teflon when it comes to the FA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024