Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Disaster Show — Open All R's Podcast 23:00 - Nov 13 with 336 viewsNorthernr

The Telegraph's QPR supporting football writer Thom Gibbs joins the regulars in the studio for this week's home-truths themed podcast.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1864
The Disaster Show — Open All R's Podcast on 00:21 - Nov 14 with 298 viewsTacticalR

Bit of a strange one...it felt like the Podcast team was going round in circles (the same as the club, the manager, the players and the supporters).

Air hostess clique

The Disaster Show — Open All R's Podcast on 01:14 - Nov 14 with 279 viewsMelakaRanger

Yes the pod cast team seemed to be just like the QPR management. At the end they couldn't really name their best 11, just like Hughes! They were split on Hughes staying or being booted. They were, as a group, unsure. The one thing they did all agreed on though was the almost total lack of passion or desire from our players (I don't call them a team, as so far this season they have not played as a team)

I think the word that sums up how many of us feel is that we are in a:-

"Quandary "

a situation or circumstance that presents problems difficult to solve; predicament; dilemma

This goes for Tony F, Hughes, the management and many if the fans. Things are so bad its almost worth doing nothing more to solve them, as nothing so far has helped. And maybe by doing nothing, something unexpected will happen and change things.

I truly believe that Hughes and his 'management team' have no idea on how to fix the situation. They are just hoping that if they chuck enough mud at the wall, some will stick!

The Disaster Show — Open All R's Podcast on 11:06 - Nov 14 with 183 viewsFDC

I thought Thom Gibbs made a good guest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024