Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Torres 17:25 - Nov 25 with 364 viewsRANGERS4EVER

what went wrong? He is appalling, i wouldnt take him at QPR , he is just terrible

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Torres on 17:31 - Nov 25 with 345 viewsactonman

Yeah, only 1 good free scoring game since he joined them..... Who was that against ?
Torres on 17:36 - Nov 25 with 328 viewsTacticalR

A major factor in the departure of Di Matteo and the appointment of Benítez. Special relationship with Abramovich. Apparently the only one smiling on the training ground the day after Di Matteo went.

He won Abramovich the Champions League but was repeatedly told to play Torres...The real story behind Di Matteo's brutal sacking:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2236606/Roberto-Di-Matteo-sack

Air hostess clique

Torres on 17:54 - Nov 25 with 302 viewsClive_Anderson

Torres for a couple of seasons at Liverpool was one of the best strikers I've ever seen. He was Spain's main man as well during Euro 2008. Amazing really how bad he looks in comparison now.
Torres on 17:58 - Nov 25 with 289 viewsparker64

Never the same since his knee injuries. I remember him saying he'd been playing when he shouldn't have and didn't want to end up in a wheelchair. Alternatively, maybe he wasn't as good as was thought - lots of players like that.
Torres on 18:02 - Nov 25 with 268 viewsstuabd

Every time he seems to be through he looks like he's running in sand. Can't be sure but I thought he used to have a bit more pace.
Torres on 18:05 - Nov 25 with 255 viewsactonman

My fking heart bleeds for him and those classless gimps down the road
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024