Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How I long for the words ... 15:49 - Mar 9 with 299 viewsDylanP

How I long for the words "QPR start today with an unchanged line-up"

For one, I can't help thinking that a bit of stability. Its close to impossible for a player to develop rythmn and form without a decent run. And players need consistency to develop chemistry (that most elusive and important ingredient).

Secondly, a settled line-up would mean that the manager was happy with the line-up -- that we were doing well. Aint happened yet, but I am still hoping.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

How I long for the words ... on 16:28 - Mar 9 with 261 viewsCamberleyR

Have always been a believer that you should only change a winning side if have to through either injury or suspension.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How I long for the words ... on 16:32 - Mar 9 with 261 viewsCamberleyR

Have always been a believer that you should only change a winning side if have to through either injury or suspension.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How I long for the words ... on 17:05 - Mar 9 with 230 viewsdanehoop

How I long for the words ... on 16:32 - Mar 9 by CamberleyR

That's why we don't work as football managers then.

Never knowingly understood

How I long for the words ... on 17:11 - Mar 9 with 212 viewsDylanP

true that mate.

Bloody good win that one. Bloody good win.

Can Adel win his place back in the side? Most people would say he's the most talented player we have had in a decade. Many people would say he has been our best player this year. And yet he can't win a spot in the team. he's sitting on the bench and somehow it has worked. AND, craving consistency, as I do, I can't really argue with that either.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024