Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tonights match? 08:41 - Jul 11 with 838 viewsconnell10

is it streamed any where?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

tonights match? on 09:07 - Jul 11 with 816 viewsWokingR

There was an early suggestion that the club might stream it themselves but would not be able to confirm this until the last minute dependent on facilities available at the ground.
Not heard anything since then
tonights match? on 09:13 - Jul 11 with 797 viewsNeil_SI

I would imagine most of our pre-season friendly's will be streamed, unless there are problems with facilities or the clubs (opposition) themselves don't want to. That could be for a number of reasons, from concerns about gate tickets being affected to not wanting other clubs to see what stage they're at.

Usually it will be because of the hosts want to maximise ticket sales mind, so expect any announcements about it to be fairly late and near kick off. The fact the club haven't said they're not streaming the game is a very reasonable indicator that it will be streamed.
tonights match? on 09:28 - Jul 11 with 761 viewsNorthernr

As said it'll be streamed by the club almost certainly but they're not allowed to promote that because the lower league clubs rely income from these games.
tonights match? on 09:40 - Jul 11 with 734 viewsWokingR

tonights match? on 09:28 - Jul 11 by Northernr

As said it'll be streamed by the club almost certainly but they're not allowed to promote that because the lower league clubs rely income from these games.

Aren't we now one of these lower league clubs ?
tonights match? on 17:51 - Jul 11 with 501 viewsNorthernr

Club confirm it will be streamed here from 7.25

ustream.tv/officialQPR
tonights match? on 17:51 - Jul 11 with 501 viewsNov77

It's on the offy now, live stream indeed!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024