Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Remy play today? 05:09 - Aug 3 with 3901 viewsMelakaRanger

What are the chances?

Good, slim, none?

If he plays today then maybe we have a chance of him staying - at least until January.

If he's not a starter today then he is, for sure, good as gone
Will Remy play today? on 05:13 - Aug 3 with 3898 viewsqprmick

.....is he fit enough, match fitness.Is his head in the right place.

Qprmick

Will Remy play today? on 06:56 - Aug 3 with 3842 viewsPommyhoop

I'd love it,just love it if he played today..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Will Remy play today? on 07:23 - Aug 3 with 3812 viewsdaveB

i think i have more chance of playing then Remy today
Will Remy play today? on 07:49 - Aug 3 with 3762 viewsealinghoop

This is the same Loic Remy who's on a rape charge?

Sorry but I do find it quite hypocritical of us as fans to be desperate for him to play but the second names such as Marlon king and Titus bramble get mentioned all hell breaks loose!

I personally don't want him anywhere near the club until the whole thing has been dealt with.
Will Remy play today? on 08:22 - Aug 3 with 3698 viewsNeil_SI

Personally I'm not in favour of playing players who haven't been able to train or play due to injuries, he didn't feature once during any of the pre-season friendly matches, so it would be silly to suddenly risk him with competitive football from the outset.

We've a lot of players who have only made one partial appearance or none at all during pre-season, which isn't ideal, and therefore the balance of the side needs to be right in terms of not selecting too many players who still need a bit more time to get fully up to speed.

It would be more likely (even though I'd personally also start him on the bench) that Charlie Austin would get the nod over Loic Rémy. You'd have thought Austin had been training relatively fine with Burnley up until he arrived, so he is likely to be more ready at this point.

The problem Rémy has if he wants to go, is just that, he's apparently been carrying an injury and hasn't featured in pre-season at all. He poses a risk to other clubs, both in that sense and what with his personal issues coming to a head in September. So there's a footballing and non-footballing question mark about him right now that would put a lot of (sensible) clubs off.
Will Remy play today? on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 3665 viewsJamie

No chance.
Will Remy play today? on 09:18 - Aug 3 with 3594 viewsToast_R

He's 20/1 to be Championship top scorer.
Will Remy play today? on 09:18 - Aug 3 with 3593 viewsTheBlob

Will Remy play today? on 08:32 - Aug 3 by Jamie

No chance.

You never know.
Very interesting article here,forgot 'arry signed that elegant Tony Currie-esque Robert Prosinecki,what a talent - Gerry Francis tried to sign him for us.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/championship-preview-qpr-trying-new-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Will Remy play today? on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 3576 viewsgazza1

Cant see him playing........HR has lots of other decent options.
Will Remy play today? on 09:27 - Aug 3 with 3568 viewsLewes_r

Will Remy play today? on 08:22 - Aug 3 by Neil_SI

Personally I'm not in favour of playing players who haven't been able to train or play due to injuries, he didn't feature once during any of the pre-season friendly matches, so it would be silly to suddenly risk him with competitive football from the outset.

We've a lot of players who have only made one partial appearance or none at all during pre-season, which isn't ideal, and therefore the balance of the side needs to be right in terms of not selecting too many players who still need a bit more time to get fully up to speed.

It would be more likely (even though I'd personally also start him on the bench) that Charlie Austin would get the nod over Loic Rémy. You'd have thought Austin had been training relatively fine with Burnley up until he arrived, so he is likely to be more ready at this point.

The problem Rémy has if he wants to go, is just that, he's apparently been carrying an injury and hasn't featured in pre-season at all. He poses a risk to other clubs, both in that sense and what with his personal issues coming to a head in September. So there's a footballing and non-footballing question mark about him right now that would put a lot of (sensible) clubs off.

Agreed

Doubt he'll even make the bench

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Will Remy play today? on 09:30 - Aug 3 with 3553 viewsLimehouseR

Will Remy play today? on 07:49 - Aug 3 by ealinghoop

Sorry but I do find it quite hypocritical of us as fans to be desperate for him to play but the second names such as Marlon king and Titus bramble get mentioned all hell breaks loose!

I personally don't want him anywhere near the club until the whole thing has been dealt with.

He was arrested but not yet been charged.

Massive difference there mate before you start condemning.

I could accuse any one of anything similar and the likelihood is they will be arrested. Doesn't mean anything other than they need to be questioned and interviewed.

In saying that I doubt he will play any part in proceedings any time soon. Wish he would just stay and play for us though, would absolutely terrorise Championship defences, particularly away from home on the counter.
Will Remy play today? on 09:46 - Aug 3 with 3504 viewsealinghoop

Will Remy play today? on 09:30 - Aug 3 by LimehouseR

He was arrested but not yet been charged.

Massive difference there mate before you start condemning.

I could accuse any one of anything similar and the likelihood is they will be arrested. Doesn't mean anything other than they need to be questioned and interviewed.

In saying that I doubt he will play any part in proceedings any time soon. Wish he would just stay and play for us though, would absolutely terrorise Championship defences, particularly away from home on the counter.

I don't mean to condem him, what i meant was until its all over and done with i would rather he not be playing for us

Firstly he probably will not be in right frame of mind, and hes said himself if hes not in the right mental state hes no good on the pitch, but also id hate us to of been playing someone who is found guilty if it all takes a turn for the worse
Will Remy play today? on 10:31 - Aug 3 with 3440 viewsgobbles

Will Remy play today? on 09:46 - Aug 3 by ealinghoop

I don't mean to condem him, what i meant was until its all over and done with i would rather he not be playing for us

Firstly he probably will not be in right frame of mind, and hes said himself if hes not in the right mental state hes no good on the pitch, but also id hate us to of been playing someone who is found guilty if it all takes a turn for the worse

Apart from that he hasn't even been charged and if it were go to trial it would not happen until next summer. What's he meant to do in the mean time?
Don't forget Van Persie spent two weeks on remand in custody. You can't ban a player who has not even been charged.
Will Remy play today? on 10:41 - Aug 3 with 3417 viewsbosh67

Will Remy play today? on 07:49 - Aug 3 by ealinghoop

I completely understand where you are at with this. There is one very odd thing about this case and that is that allegedly Remy had a withstraining order 'against' the woman he is alleged to have attacked. Apparently she wasn't allowed to be anywhere near him and ended up in his house. That's what I've heard. Right or wrong I don't think he should play until it's cleared up - by the same token he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet, so there is a case that if he is strong enough mentally, why not play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Will Remy play today? on 11:13 - Aug 3 with 3370 viewshoopstilidie

I don't think there's the slightest chance we'll see him turn out for QPR again. Sadly.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Will Remy play today? on 12:32 - Aug 3 with 3268 viewsTheBlob

Bookies favourite for first goalscorer.

?

Will Remy play today? on 12:34 - Aug 3 with 3261 viewsJonDoeman

Will Remy play today? on 12:32 - Aug 3 by TheBlob

Bookies favourite for first goalscorer.

?

Its called 'keeping your arsed covered', always good advice blobby ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Will Remy play today? on 12:36 - Aug 3 with 3253 viewsTheBlob

Will Remy play today? on 12:34 - Aug 3 by JonDoeman

Its called 'keeping your arsed covered', always good advice blobby ;)

My arse is always covered.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024