Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper 21:27 - Aug 4 with 2323 viewsJonDoeman

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper

Julio Cesar QPRFiorentina reportedly have an agreement with QPR to sign goalkeeper Julio Cesar.

The Brazilian is looking to leave the club and was close to joining Napoli but the Championship side didn’t accept the Partenopei’s offer to loan the former Inter man.

Now, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the two clubs have come to an agreement over a fee for the 33-year-old.

However, the Viola are yet to discuss terms with Cesar and are looking to meet with his representatives over the next few days.

It is thought any fee for the player will be in the region of €3 million.

It Is What It Is !!

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 21:58 - Aug 4 with 2162 viewsBluce_Ree

At least he'll be going to my second team.

And taking his fking wages with him.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:09 - Aug 4 with 2098 viewsfakekerby

Good business for us if true.

Sounds like we haven't been held to random by anybody this season.
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:18 - Aug 4 with 2031 viewsN12Hoop

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:09 - Aug 4 by fakekerby

Good business for us if true.

Sounds like we haven't been held to random by anybody this season.

Great if true. £60k a week off the books. Now just need to be rid of Park, Ferdinand, Granero, MBia, Diakite, and Remy and Tony will be saving £250k a week or something stupid,

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:22 - Aug 4 with 2001 viewsrsonist

Inch by inch we'll get rid of them all.

Fiorentina should be everyone's second team by the way - excellently run club, wonderful football, and some great signings this summer.
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:23 - Aug 4 with 1992 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:22 - Aug 4 by rsonist

Fiorentina should be everyone's second team by the way - excellently run club, wonderful football, and some great signings this summer.

Until now...
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:28 - Aug 4 with 1965 viewsN12Hoop

Used to love watchingGabriel Batastuta in the days of Italian football on Ch4.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 22:44 - Aug 4 with 1885 viewsHollowayRanger

cant be run that well if they are willing to pay 3m euros and £60,000 a week for him

my guess is we will let him go for nowt in the end just to get him off our books

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 23:12 - Aug 4 with 1796 viewsRs_Holy

Was in Florence last September with the mrs... Stunning place... They played Juve in an evening match when we were there and the whole city came to a standstill for those couple of hours... Unfortunately it finished 0 - 0.... I got the impression it could have been a lively night if they had won... Never mind.
Cesar will love the city if he moves.
Login to get fewer ads

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 23:44 - Aug 4 with 1729 viewsDylanP

Didn't he come on a free? If so, its great business. He is off our book and we are 3 million richer. Hmmmm

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 23:56 - Aug 4 with 1697 viewsQPRDave

Thank god ...hope he agrees terms, should never have signed him
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 00:01 - Aug 5 with 1687 viewsHunterhoop

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 23:12 - Aug 4 by Rs_Holy

Was in Florence last September with the mrs... Stunning place... They played Juve in an evening match when we were there and the whole city came to a standstill for those couple of hours... Unfortunately it finished 0 - 0.... I got the impression it could have been a lively night if they had won... Never mind.
Cesar will love the city if he moves.

Mate, completely agree.

It's my favourite city in Europe, closely followed by Berlin.

I studied the Renaissance for a while and Florence is just a stunning place thereafter. It's also far more relaxed and cultured than Rome. Great place to grab a coffee and watch the world go by.
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 10:47 - Aug 5 with 1371 viewsTacticalR

Júlio César will be able to come and go, talking of Michelangelo.

Air hostess clique

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 11:48 - Aug 5 with 1282 viewsMedwayR

Would be a good move all round I think, if we get 3m for him it's a very good deal for us.

As for Florence, I went there in May, lovely city

Poll: Who’s better?

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 12:05 - Aug 5 with 1226 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good deal if true.

Was reading this earlier coincidentaly, then I googled the Cathedral's dome. Slowwww Monday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23546412

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 12:15 - Aug 5 with 1207 viewsexiled_dictator

Top 10 Goalkeepers, & fee as of now, courtesy of GiveMeSport:

http://www.givemesport.com/340804-top-10-goalkeepers-in-world-football

Hugo Lloris Spurs & France £12 million
Manuel Neuer Bayern & Germany EURO 22 million
Iker Casillas Real & Spain Youth Development
Salvatore Sirigu PSG & Italy £3 million
Petr Cech Chelsea & Czech Republic £7 million in 2004
Maarten Stekelenburg Fulham & Holland £3 million
Julion Cesar QPR & Brazil FREE
Gianluigi Buffon Juventus & Italy EURO 55 million in 2001
Joe Hart Man City & England £1.5 million in 2006
Roman Weidenfeller Borussia Dortmund & Germany FREE in 2003

World class keepers cost money. Fact is he was more or less SACKED from Inter, available on a free to all who wanted him. QPR moved in first, offered him top flight football in London for the salary he wanted. He is worth money, and should command a fee, regardless of what we paid for him or which division we play in. He wants to play in his home World Cup next season, so needs to leave. From what we hear, he is prepared to leave, but doesn't want to be paid less. Inter were interested but got Reina instead. Roma were interested till recently, as were Liverpool & Arsenal. But he definitely needs to leave for a fee as opposed to loan.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 12:22 - Aug 5 with 1177 viewsRblockPrior

Il believe it when I c him in their kit, after all he was supposed to of agreed a move to arsenal and napoli by now

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 12:27 - Aug 5 with 1168 viewsDevonrrr

However, the Viola are yet to discuss terms with Cesar and are looking to meet with his representatives over the next few days.

If they haven't talked terms yet then shirley this is far from a done deal
Fiorentina reach agreement for QPR goalkeeper on 14:21 - Aug 5 with 1088 viewsthemodfather

he can go...and take green too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024