Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Ref 07:52 - Jan 19 with 1036 viewsloftboy

Had a very good game, let the game flow only issued a couple of cards which were both justified, very rare these days.

He also looked like Michael van Gerwin
[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 0:12]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Today's Ref on 11:13 - Jan 19 with 968 viewsderbyhoop

Agreed. Even though we outscored them 3-0 on yellow cards.

AJ - rash tackle from behind - deserved
Hill - stopped the attacker outside the box. Clint knew what he was doing - deserved
LTC - poor, tired tackle that stopped a possible attempt on goal - deserved.

Ref kept control but let the game flow. Don't think it was the hardest game to ref and I don't think either of his assistants were on the ball, which made his performance even better.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Today's Ref on 11:18 - Jan 19 with 959 viewsTacticalR

At one point he let a blatant rugby tackle by Dunne go.

Air hostess clique

Today's Ref on 13:35 - Jan 19 with 890 viewsquickpassrotter

He was about the best we have seen at LR this season - and I know that may not be difficult as we have had some terrible refs down our way. Simon Hooper kept it flowing and made the right decisions throughout the game. Also, he was not fussy and was not trying to create the ''look at me'' approach. The Yellow cards were justified.
Today's Ref on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 881 viewsINFIRMARY

Ref was good Linesman on ER side was awful , on 4 occasions was not up with the pace of the game when Wells was offside on 3 of these !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Today's Ref on 13:43 - Jan 19 with 878 viewsMedwayR

Today's Ref on 11:13 - Jan 19 by derbyhoop

Agreed. Even though we outscored them 3-0 on yellow cards.

AJ - rash tackle from behind - deserved
Hill - stopped the attacker outside the box. Clint knew what he was doing - deserved
LTC - poor, tired tackle that stopped a possible attempt on goal - deserved.

Ref kept control but let the game flow. Don't think it was the hardest game to ref and I don't think either of his assistants were on the ball, which made his performance even better.

Carroll's wasn't a poor tired tackle it was a professional foul to stop a counter attack, he knew what he was doing & took one for the team, it was good play from him.

Poll: Who’s better?

Today's Ref on 14:26 - Jan 19 with 830 viewspomanjou

Today's Ref on 13:43 - Jan 19 by MedwayR

Carroll's wasn't a poor tired tackle it was a professional foul to stop a counter attack, he knew what he was doing & took one for the team, it was good play from him.

"Took one for the team", I hate that.

Bad play.

Foreign influence.................

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Today's Ref on 16:18 - Jan 19 with 765 viewsNorthernr

Today's Ref on 14:26 - Jan 19 by pomanjou

"Took one for the team", I hate that.

Bad play.

Foreign influence.................

If Ale Faurlin had done it to Chris Brunt two years ago we might have been spared Mark Hughes altogether.
Today's Ref on 18:12 - Jan 19 with 689 views81A

Second half the ER Lino missed a cross from Phillips that looped out for a goal kick and back in again for Traore to collect. Traore looked a bit sheepish and helpfully blunted the attack but it could have been controversial if we had scored. Also always exciting to see a kick off delayed for net repairs.
Login to get fewer ads

Today's Ref on 19:16 - Jan 19 with 650 viewsbosh67

Yes, a good ref. Easy game to ref to be fair. He was let down a little bit in the second half by the lino at the school end who was about 5 yards behind everything.

When I saw him come out I thought he may not be able to keep up as he was a pretty big lad but both teams seemed very respectful and relaxed. he got a few smiles out of players too. That reflected in the fact that you barely noticed him.

One of the better ones.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today's Ref on 00:15 - Jan 20 with 588 viewsNeil_SI

He certainly needs to lose some weight. He didn't stray too far from the centre circle for most of the match, so if he wants to do better, then that's where he should start. I'm not a fan of officials who operate in that manner, it's inconsistent with how it should be done.
Today's Ref on 14:58 - Jan 20 with 549 viewsbosh67

Today's Ref on 00:15 - Jan 20 by Neil_SI

He certainly needs to lose some weight. He didn't stray too far from the centre circle for most of the match, so if he wants to do better, then that's where he should start. I'm not a fan of officials who operate in that manner, it's inconsistent with how it should be done.

Good ref though. Despite his size we hardly noticed him. Let the game flow. Players liked him.

Black is certainly slimming on his too.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today's Ref on 15:53 - Jan 20 with 521 viewsShotKneesHoop

Today's Ref on 14:58 - Jan 20 by bosh67

Good ref though. Despite his size we hardly noticed him. Let the game flow. Players liked him.

Black is certainly slimming on his too.

Looks like he's sponsored by Pukka Pies! One of the best performances in the last couple of years, he didn't prima donna it, just got on with it.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024