Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's Open All R's Podcast 20:56 - Feb 12 with 525 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34081
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 09:40 - Feb 13 with 453 viewsDiscodroid

as always, really enjoyed this weeks podcast..

the only minor things i've noticed in the last couple or so pod casts , is the panel spend a lot of time talking over each other and cracking in 'jokes' , which go down blind alleys and off topic never to return. its like a member of the panel has a 'lightbulb' moment and flogs it to death for 1o mins of the show.

one guest in particular, this week, not kev or paul finney, seemed to be on the marching powder given his capacity to shout,swear and laugh very loudly at his own jokes a lot

It also can dominate the qpr subject matter, creating a clique and rendering a feeling of isolation for the listener.

minor quibbles.

always appreciate people putting in their valuable unpaid time to produce a very listenable show.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 10:54]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:02 - Feb 13 with 428 viewsWokingR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 09:40 - Feb 13 by Discodroid

as always, really enjoyed this weeks podcast..

the only minor things i've noticed in the last couple or so pod casts , is the panel spend a lot of time talking over each other and cracking in 'jokes' , which go down blind alleys and off topic never to return. its like a member of the panel has a 'lightbulb' moment and flogs it to death for 1o mins of the show.

one guest in particular, this week, not kev or paul finney, seemed to be on the marching powder given his capacity to shout,swear and laugh very loudly at his own jokes a lot

It also can dominate the qpr subject matter, creating a clique and rendering a feeling of isolation for the listener.

minor quibbles.

always appreciate people putting in their valuable unpaid time to produce a very listenable show.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 10:54]

Who are you and what have you done with Discodroid ?
This post made complete sense
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:08 - Feb 13 with 421 viewsDiscodroid

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:02 - Feb 13 by WokingR

Who are you and what have you done with Discodroid ?
This post made complete sense

i must admit, i did think of posting an attachment of max mosley , tom daley and the prophet mohammed in a manage a' trois..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:12 - Feb 13 with 420 viewsWokingR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:08 - Feb 13 by Discodroid

i must admit, i did think of posting an attachment of max mosley , tom daley and the prophet mohammed in a manage a' trois..

Phew!
Relax everyone, he's ok.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:52 - Feb 13 with 397 viewsDiscodroid

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:12 - Feb 13 by WokingR

Phew!
Relax everyone, he's ok.

one does what one can woking, when working within the parameters and sphere of the LFW message board!

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:39 - Feb 13 with 347 viewsdaveB

Sean Walsh's description of BAE running was brilliant
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:45 - Feb 13 with 321 viewsDiscodroid

stevie wicks a few weeks ago was good too.

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 236 viewsTacticalR

Quite raucous this week. Helped get the bad taste of the Derby defeat out of my mouth.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024