Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Z - pass me half my words please 21:57 - Mar 25 with 752 viewsLblock

And I'll eat them gladly

Dug it out tonight and fair play to him
However, oh for some pace going forward at times plus I still think BZ only has a decent 20 minutes in him on a regular basis. Be very surprised if he can replicate that on Saturday

For now though I will eat humble pie and say well done BY and I hope you serve me up my words all the way back to the gravy train

X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 22:00 - Mar 25 with 714 viewsWeaverQPR

Yep done well

@WeavQPR

Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 22:01 - Mar 25 with 694 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Played well, particularly in the second half. But one swallow doesn't make a summer.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 22:04 - Mar 25 with 655 viewsVancouverHoop

But for Green's heroics he'd be a good call for MoM, the last ten minutes he was magnificent.
Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 22:46 - Mar 25 with 516 viewsRangersAreBack

Played very well, winning everything in the air, holding the ball up and leading the line superbly. Doesn't make up for years of disappointing displays but I'm willing to put that to one side in return for more performances like tonight from now until the end of the season.
Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 22:50 - Mar 25 with 486 viewsCHUBBS

Never looked a goal threat but done all the other things you want to see from a target man,defending from the front in those final frantic moments.
Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 01:00 - Mar 26 with 385 viewsqprmick

Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 22:50 - Mar 25 by CHUBBS

Never looked a goal threat but done all the other things you want to see from a target man,defending from the front in those final frantic moments.

Playing for a contract either with us or another club. Then he will go sick for the rest of the season. You know the script.

Qprmick

Bobby Z - pass me half my words please on 01:20 - Mar 26 with 368 viewsantoknee64

BZ showed spirit and no lack of effert,even to the end.
Looked shaky in front of goal but in the air won everything,well done son.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024