Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tommy smith joins bentford 15:34 - Jul 15 with 1558 viewsfacto

decent player imho who we let go hastily!
tommy smith joins bentford on 15:42 - Jul 15 with 1516 viewsNorthernr

Only on trial, trying to earn a deal after release from Cardiff.
tommy smith joins bentford on 15:52 - Jul 15 with 1481 viewsballbag

tommy smith joins bentford on 16:00 - Jul 15 with 1442 viewsdaveB

Brentford will do well next season, got a good squad and Tommy Smith is still a quality player at that level
tommy smith joins bentford on 16:21 - Jul 15 with 1372 viewspaulparker

tommy smith joins bentford on 16:00 - Jul 15 by daveB

Brentford will do well next season, got a good squad and Tommy Smith is still a quality player at that level

Brentford & Wolves are my Dark Horses next season for promotion,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

tommy smith joins bentford on 17:07 - Jul 15 with 1259 viewsonlyrinmoray

Got picture of Tommy after he scored the goal on the wall in my "Den" With Phil Neville with hands on his head. I was at the game, great day out, TFs first game as owner I think. I was so chuffed we had got rid of Briatore I was interviewed by Winkball at the game

I liked Tommy should have been given more of a chance but I agree he is more Championship than Premier He also scored the goal at Watford that sent us up so best of luck Tommy at Brentford
tommy smith joins bentford on 17:22 - Jul 15 with 1220 viewsSpiritofGregory

tommy smith joins bentford on 16:21 - Jul 15 by paulparker

Brentford & Wolves are my Dark Horses next season for promotion,

Brentford won't get promoted, they lost the manager who built their squad to Wigan.

Wigan, now that's a club who have a realistic chance of promotion.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 17:22]
tommy smith joins bentford on 17:27 - Jul 15 with 1200 viewspaulparker

tommy smith joins bentford on 17:22 - Jul 15 by SpiritofGregory

Brentford won't get promoted, they lost the manager who built their squad to Wigan.

not so sure SOG, as much as I rate Rosler his teams seem to bottle the big occasions
they will be up there no doubt , but there is always a team who out of no where who has a run and I think the momentum that Brentford & Wolves have may just get them play off places

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

tommy smith joins bentford on 17:33 - Jul 15 with 1187 viewssexton

Brentford are short on strikers at the mo. Trotta was on a season long loan from Fulham, Donaldson has gone to Birmingham and Grigg isn't much cop.

I agree about Smith. An intelligent player who was shipped out far too hastily by Hughes.
Login to get fewer ads

tommy smith joins bentford on 17:41 - Jul 15 with 1171 viewsbob566

tommy smith joins bentford on 17:27 - Jul 15 by paulparker

not so sure SOG, as much as I rate Rosler his teams seem to bottle the big occasions
they will be up there no doubt , but there is always a team who out of no where who has a run and I think the momentum that Brentford & Wolves have may just get them play off places

think they'll do well. Were involved in alot of cups/europe and played more games than anybody else. Got tired. Wont' happen again.
tommy smith joins bentford on 18:35 - Jul 15 with 1109 viewsqueensparker

Was wondering what happened to him. That's a good signing for the Bees, might help make up for them missing out on playing us.
tommy smith joins bentford on 18:41 - Jul 15 with 1088 viewsAgedR

tommy smith joins bentford on 17:22 - Jul 15 by SpiritofGregory

Brentford's success is more to do with Warburton than Rosler. He was sporting director while and before Rosler was manager.

Clever man and good coach by all accounts.

I think they'll be ok, although, playoffs might be pushing it with the amount of cash the relegated clubs can throw at the job.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

tommy smith joins bentford on 19:09 - Jul 15 with 1043 viewsfacto

is that right he is '30'???
tommy smith joins bentford on 19:31 - Jul 15 with 1003 viewsdaveB

I don't think they'll go up but they could do similar to Bournemouth and make a real push for the playoffs which was be a superb effort in that league
tommy smith joins bentford on 19:44 - Jul 15 with 982 viewsBilly_Kershaw

tommy smith joins bentford on 15:52 - Jul 15 by ballbag

It's great to see familiar goals from different camera angles!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

tommy smith joins bentford on 20:01 - Jul 15 with 954 viewsRangersAreBack

Another yo-yo player who is too good for the championship but not quite good enough for the Premier League.
tommy smith joins bentford on 23:02 - Jul 15 with 836 viewsswitchingcode

tommy smith joins bentford on 19:09 - Jul 15 by facto

is that right he is '30'???

He's 34 on trial,Bees won't be in playoffs mid table would be an achievement.Wigan will struggle and wouldn't be surprised if Rosler is gone before the season ends.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024