Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of that team... 22:40 - Aug 27 with 1197 viewsflynnbo

...would normally start for us in a league game? Don't get me wrong, I'm as livid as the next man at the lack of commitment from our "second string" but not too upset. Really feel for those who made the effort to attend tonight, however.
How many of that team... on 22:41 - Aug 27 with 1185 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I agree. Awful, awful performance, embarrassing, but tonight we had no strikers on, whereas vs Sunderland we will have Vargas and Remy. Massive difference imo

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

How many of that team... on 22:43 - Aug 27 with 1172 viewsozexile

Yeah but the ones who will start on Saturday don't look any more committed than this lot.
How many of that team... on 22:59 - Aug 27 with 1074 viewsRanger78

For me that's also part of the problem. I'm sick of going out in cups to lower opposition teams. It's embarrassing and I'm convinced it won't help the confidence and spirit around the place going into Saturdays game? Winning is better than loosing, end of. In my opinion, you should always have as close as possible to your strongest team

I hate having a weakened team.... If the manager doesn't take it seriously, how are the players supposed to feel motivated going into the game ????? I know they should be good enough to win but a weakened team cannot be good for morale.

Also, surely a cup run is good for any team. Injuries can happen at any time including training so I hate picking a weakened side for cup games,

Winning football matches is good for everything.... Confidence, team spirit, players getting used to each other / systems ............ I could go on.

It winds me up
How many of that team... on 23:21 - Aug 27 with 1019 viewsHollowayRanger

anyone wanna guess at what burtons top earner earns?

I bet their whole team earns less in a week then one of our players

TONY should rename QPR

GPR

GUTLESS PARK RANGERS

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How many of that team... on 23:34 - Aug 27 with 973 viewsQPR_John

"...would normally start for us in a league game"

But we were not playing a Premier League side but one from the 2nd division. That team tonight should have been good enough.
How many of that team... on 23:37 - Aug 27 with 961 viewsqueensparker

I don't care if that wasn't our first team. It was still basically the team that got us promoted last year and came third in a division two leagues higher than the one Burton can't get out of.

The fact is we can't seem to raise any sort of spirit or effort or performance or guile or fight with either our "first team" in the first massive London derby back in the Prem or our "reserve team" against Burton Basta*d Albion. Where's the love of QPR or pride or doing it for the fans with this bunch so far this season?

We've been here before, I thought we'd apparently learned our lesson. And more players in the transfer window is the last thing we need - just pull this lot together and sort them out. Get them fighting. They're easily good enough on paper.
How many of that team... on 23:39 - Aug 27 with 948 viewsessextaxiboy

How many of that team... on 22:59 - Aug 27 by Ranger78

For me that's also part of the problem. I'm sick of going out in cups to lower opposition teams. It's embarrassing and I'm convinced it won't help the confidence and spirit around the place going into Saturdays game? Winning is better than loosing, end of. In my opinion, you should always have as close as possible to your strongest team

I hate having a weakened team.... If the manager doesn't take it seriously, how are the players supposed to feel motivated going into the game ????? I know they should be good enough to win but a weakened team cannot be good for morale.

Also, surely a cup run is good for any team. Injuries can happen at any time including training so I hate picking a weakened side for cup games,

Winning football matches is good for everything.... Confidence, team spirit, players getting used to each other / systems ............ I could go on.

It winds me up

Its not only Rangers, Every Prem team and most Championship clubs make wholesale changes for the cups .... and lots of them lose
How many of that team... on 23:50 - Aug 27 with 906 viewsRanger78

How many of that team... on 23:39 - Aug 27 by essextaxiboy

Its not only Rangers, Every Prem team and most Championship clubs make wholesale changes for the cups .... and lots of them lose

Granted, but I still don't get it for any club really.

I kind of accept it for top 4 teams who are in Europe. They tend to have squads good enough to field 2 sides and youngsters better than most lower league opposition

For small clubs like us, cup runs should be important and games like tho night an opportunity for the team to gel and build confidence
Login to get fewer ads

How many of that team... on 23:55 - Aug 27 with 882 viewsflynnbo

Redknapp should at least now know who he wants in his 25. However, I always get the feeling that he doesn't seem to have a lot of time for players he didn't personally acquire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024