Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Park back at United 15:42 - Oct 2 with 887 viewsFredManRave

Found this whilst looking for Presser news on the BBC;

Park Ji-sung becomes Man Utd ambassador

Former South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has been appointed as an ambassador by his former club Manchester United,

The 33-year-old, who retired in May, played for United for seven years, winning four Premier League titles, three League Cups, one Champions League title and one Club World Cup, making him the most decorated Asian footballer in history.

He will make an appearance at Old Trafford before their league game against Everton on Sunday.

Maybe when he's all embassadored out, he can come and do the job for us.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Park back at United on 15:44 - Oct 2 with 882 viewsrunningman75

I thought he retired before May judging by his QPR performances. Rio will be the next Man Untd ambassador who has useless at QPR in their CV.
Park back at United on 16:07 - Oct 2 with 820 viewsQPR_ARG

I know how this will end. Once he gets completely rubbish at this being an ambassador thingy, we'll sign him for millions!
Park back at United on 16:28 - Oct 2 with 759 viewsrobith

Just after they sold Shinji too....
Park back at United on 00:11 - Oct 3 with 539 viewsKerryE

Ambassador thinly veiled shirt salesman
Park back at United on 00:23 - Oct 3 with 528 viewsTacticalR

He married Kim MinJi in the summer. At least she's still one of us.

Air hostess clique

Park back at United on 00:25 - Oct 3 with 525 viewsLowerloftLad

He was so bad vs mk dons in the cup that by the end I just ended up feeling sorry for him being on a football pitch he looked moved and played like a Ryman league player and that was being kind was truly awful at his time with us but I'm sure he earned a mint and has forgotten he even played for us

Also the move may mean united have seen sales drop in the Asian market after a bad season and with city continuing to grow and chelsea at the top again united May feel there getting pushed out of number one spot, lets face there having a second poor season. Already well of the pace for the title and out of the carling cup
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 0:36]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Park back at United on 08:30 - Oct 3 with 416 viewsloftboy

Park back at United on 00:23 - Oct 3 by TacticalR

He married Kim MinJi in the summer. At least she's still one of us.

Has she got a sister called Smellie?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Park back at United on 08:40 - Oct 3 with 400 viewsexiled_dictator

Park back at United on 08:30 - Oct 3 by loftboy

Has she got a sister called Smellie?

And a mother called Likke.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Login to get fewer ads

Park back at United on 14:25 - Oct 3 with 312 viewsFredManRave

Park back at United on 00:25 - Oct 3 by LowerloftLad

He was so bad vs mk dons in the cup that by the end I just ended up feeling sorry for him being on a football pitch he looked moved and played like a Ryman league player and that was being kind was truly awful at his time with us but I'm sure he earned a mint and has forgotten he even played for us

Also the move may mean united have seen sales drop in the Asian market after a bad season and with city continuing to grow and chelsea at the top again united May feel there getting pushed out of number one spot, lets face there having a second poor season. Already well of the pace for the title and out of the carling cup
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 0:36]

Minji aside for the moment, this is the thing about Park, in that not only was he such a complete and utter shite performer for us playing like a "Rymans League Player" but he left us to go on loan at PSV where he played Champions League football and more than held his own at one of the biggest Dutch clubs. Proof that the QPR player curse exists?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024