Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never A Truer Word Spoken 04:08 - Oct 5 with 669 viewsFredManRave

[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 4:12]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 08:28 - Oct 5 with 628 viewsDiscodroids

My dear Fred, I suppose you think it's pretty weird, don't you Fred? Well, you'd be right. 'Cause THAT'S the kind of guy I am, right? WEIRD. Which is why I go over people's heads. A bit like an aeroplane! You think I'm an aeroplane, don't you, Fred? Well, I'm not.

id had a few last night and that jumbled up mess of a match thread was the result..

(great picture of you in your red sta press, im putting it in my detailed files on people i dont really know or have never met.....cause thats the kind of crazy for ever in blue jeans guy i am..crazy!!)
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 8:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 08:47 - Oct 5 with 602 viewsBrixtonR

You two are up early !

Have a good one undercover today Disco lets hope your stirrimg match thread speech does the trick lol hope you've got a bone handled chiv secreted on your person if it all comes on top

If you and your missees are coming to the Villa game maybe see you for a pre match drink in the Bull ?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:18]
Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:25 - Oct 5 with 566 viewsDiscodroids

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 08:47 - Oct 5 by BrixtonR

You two are up early !

Have a good one undercover today Disco lets hope your stirrimg match thread speech does the trick lol hope you've got a bone handled chiv secreted on your person if it all comes on top

If you and your missees are coming to the Villa game maybe see you for a pre match drink in the Bull ?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:18]

ill PM you nearer the time brixton, you dirty stop out!!! psytrance night!!!

are you posting this morning looking/feeling like this....

bedrock 16 with josh wink and digweed at the electric brixton last night...im pushing 47 now and feel a bit of an old cnt, but would love to have gone mate.just cant do these all nighters anymore.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:35 - Oct 5 with 537 viewsBrixtonR

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:25 - Oct 5 by Discodroids

bedrock 16 with josh wink and digweed at the electric brixton last night...im pushing 47 now and feel a bit of an old cnt, but would love to have gone mate.just cant do these all nighters anymore.

Nice one mate re the PM

Ha Ha Very much so...... my pupils are as big as the kids in PLease Sir ! I got in at 8.30. I only do it once a month now so not hardcore anymore and don't need to..ahem..be excessive - well would do meself a mischief at 46.

We're having a dance here to a few old Choci tunes (told my girlfriend about your tatoos and she's well impressed) and then to bed,.did you like the DJ Misjah tune or is it a bit much this time of the morning

Glad you did the match thread lets hope we win like last time !

By the way Disco what's with the extra S ?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:43]
Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:39 - Oct 5 with 524 viewspeejaybee

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:25 - Oct 5 by Discodroids

All Nighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the Flamingo With Tubby Hayes and Co.
Those Were the days.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:42 - Oct 5 with 517 viewsDiscodroids

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:35 - Oct 5 by BrixtonR

Nice one mate re the PM

Ha Ha Very much so...... my pupils are as big as the kids in PLease Sir ! I got in at 8.30. I only do it once a month now so not hardcore anymore and don't need to..ahem..be excessive - well would do meself a mischief at 46.

We're having a dance here to a few old Choci tunes (told my girlfriend about your tatoos and she's well impressed) and then to bed,.did you like the DJ Misjah tune or is it a bit much this time of the morning

Glad you did the match thread lets hope we win like last time !

By the way Disco what's with the extra S ?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:43]

great tune..even at 8.30 on a sunday...if you fancy a laugh pop over to the bedrock.org.uk board..theres a really good choci's chewns thread on there!

stay safe brother..

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:43 - Oct 5 with 509 viewsDiscodroids

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:39 - Oct 5 by peejaybee

Those Were the days.

respect to you peejay, you done it all before us ..THE FLAMINGO maximum R&B!!..

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:43 - Oct 5 with 508 viewsBrixtonR

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:42 - Oct 5 by Discodroids

great tune..even at 8.30 on a sunday...if you fancy a laugh pop over to the bedrock.org.uk board..theres a really good choci's chewns thread on there!

stay safe brother..

Cheers mate will do.

Good luck today !
Login to get fewer ads

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:44 - Oct 5 with 505 viewsBrixtonR

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:39 - Oct 5 by peejaybee

Those Were the days.

Nice one mate the true originals !
Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:54 - Oct 5 with 487 viewspeejaybee

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:44 - Oct 5 by BrixtonR

Nice one mate the true originals !

Who the F**k was Bill Haley or whatever his name was.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 10:05 - Oct 5 with 479 viewsBrixtonR

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 09:42 - Oct 5 by Discodroids

stay safe brother..

Mate found the Choci thread nice pictures and memories. We had it to the Sioux warrier tune as well lol
Never A Truer Word Spoken on 10:39 - Oct 5 with 433 viewsDiscodroids

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 10:05 - Oct 5 by BrixtonR

Mate found the Choci thread nice pictures and memories. We had it to the Sioux warrier tune as well lol

its a beast aint it!..first heard choci play it on the danny rampling love groove dance party show he had on radio one back in 97...jaw dropping.

german as well!

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 10:53 - Oct 5 with 408 viewsBrixtonR

Never A Truer Word Spoken on 10:39 - Oct 5 by Discodroids

its a beast aint it!..first heard choci play it on the danny rampling love groove dance party show he had on radio one back in 97...jaw dropping.

german as well!

Yeah good tune, love it when the 303's kick in. Danny Rampling did some good mixes around that time.

Funnily enough I went out with a German girl I met at Pendragon at the beginning of 98, we went to Liquid in Cologne a couple of times was a proper techno night.

Right off to bed. Enjoy the pre match stuff everyone. Lets hope H confounds us all and picks Ned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024