Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapps press waffle 19:20 - Dec 28 with 4385 viewsWilloW4

No mention of our woeful effort or shoddy performance in general but..wait for it... "We lost loic Remy on deadline day..where am i gonna get another striker from, Remy would have scored 10 goals for us by now"... Oh dear redknapp, same old tired excuse!!! Nearly January at he trots out the sme old guff.
Redknapps press waffle on 19:30 - Dec 28 with 2302 viewshoopdog

Fair point on Remy Charlie wasn't up for it today , could you see a goal being scored the only way wouldv'e been an o g or a pen
Redknapps press waffle on 19:34 - Dec 28 with 2279 viewsCambsHoop

Just back, so haven't heard, but did he really use the same old tired Remy excuse yet again? It was half a season ago since he went! And Remy would have scored exactly the same amount of goals as Austin and Zamora did today. If you don't create chances for strikers, then they're unlikely to score many goals.
Redknapps press waffle on 19:37 - Dec 28 with 2256 viewsPey

Well, Arry can't help it, he was spending most of the summer trying to convince Rio to sign for QPR, can't expect him to adress the striker situation at the same time.
Redknapps press waffle on 19:37 - Dec 28 with 2248 viewsWilloW4

I understand what you're saying but my point is he's just going on about something that happened 5 months ago, a clueless manager always ready to talk nonsense to drift away from his ineptitude...mind you he's bloody good at as the press have always been too soft with him.
Redknapps press waffle on 19:39 - Dec 28 with 2230 viewsexiled_dictator

Redknapps press waffle on 19:34 - Dec 28 by CambsHoop

Just back, so haven't heard, but did he really use the same old tired Remy excuse yet again? It was half a season ago since he went! And Remy would have scored exactly the same amount of goals as Austin and Zamora did today. If you don't create chances for strikers, then they're unlikely to score many goals.

is that how we manage to sign world class players who have won the world cup, premierships, european cups and ldv trophies, and they play $hit for us?
so what you are saying is that 1 man doesn't a team make - you need 11 professionally trained players who all play together in the same direction?
don't tell hr.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Redknapps press waffle on 19:49 - Dec 28 with 2187 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 19:37 - Dec 28 by WilloW4

I understand what you're saying but my point is he's just going on about something that happened 5 months ago, a clueless manager always ready to talk nonsense to drift away from his ineptitude...mind you he's bloody good at as the press have always been too soft with him.

Come on Willow you know he meant Remy left leaving us with no to time bring another descent striker and you know we all to a man wanted the frog to stay
Redknapps press waffle on 19:52 - Dec 28 with 2163 viewsessextaxiboy

Think about it .. he is speaking to Beard and Fernandes

" You let Remy go in the summer , the window is about to open , you need to let me replace him "
Redknapps press waffle on 19:55 - Dec 28 with 2140 viewsJamie

Redknapps press waffle on 19:52 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

Think about it .. he is speaking to Beard and Fernandes

" You let Remy go in the summer , the window is about to open , you need to let me replace him "

Well they didn't let Remy go, they had no choice, but yes, Arry wants the owners to stump up the £8m for Defoe (3 in his last 39 PL games, 0 in his last 18 MLS games).
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapps press waffle on 19:59 - Dec 28 with 2132 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 19:55 - Dec 28 by Jamie

Well they didn't let Remy go, they had no choice, but yes, Arry wants the owners to stump up the £8m for Defoe (3 in his last 39 PL games, 0 in his last 18 MLS games).

Unless he doesnt come at all , one of us is going to be proved right over Defoe, Jamie >

I just can be bothered to do it all again TBH
Redknapps press waffle on 20:04 - Dec 28 with 2104 viewsQPR1882

Redknapps press waffle on 19:49 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

Come on Willow you know he meant Remy left leaving us with no to time bring another descent striker and you know we all to a man wanted the frog to stay

Here is a shocker, if we go down Charlie will leave at the end of the season.

sssssssshhhhhhhhhh dont tell Harry
Redknapps press waffle on 20:23 - Dec 28 with 2033 viewsjohncharles

Redknapps press waffle on 19:49 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

Swipe me, who could have seen that coming ??????

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapps press waffle on 20:25 - Dec 28 with 2019 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 20:04 - Dec 28 by QPR1882

Here is a shocker, if we go down Charlie will leave at the end of the season.

sssssssshhhhhhhhhh dont tell Harry

With the threat of the FFP penalty he wont be the only one
Redknapps press waffle on 20:26 - Dec 28 with 2013 viewsjohncharles

If he is still going on about Remy it's men in white coats time.

Redknapps press waffle on 20:26 - Dec 28 with 2007 viewsJamie

Redknapps press waffle on 19:59 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

Unless he doesnt come at all , one of us is going to be proved right over Defoe, Jamie >

I just can be bothered to do it all again TBH

I would be amazed if he didn't come tbh. Arry desperately wants him, and he usually gets his way. He will be predictably lacking on the goal front, but his mum will be happy.
Redknapps press waffle on 20:30 - Dec 28 with 1979 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 20:26 - Dec 28 by Jamie

I would be amazed if he didn't come tbh. Arry desperately wants him, and he usually gets his way. He will be predictably lacking on the goal front, but his mum will be happy.

If Redknapp wants him , gets him then its not only me but him who stands to be proved wrong .

If Charlie stays fit and Defoe stays on the bench and we stay up I am quite happy to say that he didnt score enough goals .

Insurance works like that , If you dont need to claim , it seems like a waste of money .
Redknapps press waffle on 20:32 - Dec 28 with 1964 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapps press waffle on 19:30 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

Fair point on Remy Charlie wasn't up for it today , could you see a goal being scored the only way wouldv'e been an o g or a pen

Remy would never have scored 10 as well as 12 from Austin - to claim that is just ridiculous. We'd have doubled our goal tally because of a striker? You know we have to create actual chances for strikers, right?
Charlie was up for it - shame our midfield and his striking partner were so bloody useless, really.

Bare bones.

Redknapps press waffle on 20:35 - Dec 28 with 1946 viewsjohncharles

Redknapps press waffle on 20:30 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

If Redknapp wants him , gets him then its not only me but him who stands to be proved wrong .

If Charlie stays fit and Defoe stays on the bench and we stay up I am quite happy to say that he didnt score enough goals .

Insurance works like that , If you dont need to claim , it seems like a waste of money .

But will you be happy if we get relegated and still have to pay Defoe's wages for a year or two ?

Redknapps press waffle on 20:42 - Dec 28 with 1912 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 20:35 - Dec 28 by johncharles

But will you be happy if we get relegated and still have to pay Defoe's wages for a year or two ?

The relegation would be Redknapps fault but the contract would be the fault of Beard and Fernandes .

IMO Defoe would tear up the championship regardless of his age
Redknapps press waffle on 20:43 - Dec 28 with 1897 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapps press waffle on 20:42 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

The relegation would be Redknapps fault but the contract would be the fault of Beard and Fernandes .

he can't even tear up the MLS, where Bradley Wright-Phillips tears it up, Essex. He's a busted flush.

Bare bones.

Redknapps press waffle on 20:43 - Dec 28 with 1898 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 20:32 - Dec 28 by Antti_Heinola

Remy would never have scored 10 as well as 12 from Austin - to claim that is just ridiculous. We'd have doubled our goal tally because of a striker? You know we have to create actual chances for strikers, right?
Charlie was up for it - shame our midfield and his striking partner were so bloody useless, really.

He was was stating the obvious he lost a striker with no time to replace that apart do I understand your'e saying we dont need another striker cos we wont get anymore goals or are you saying that it'just today we didn't need another striker ?
Redknapps press waffle on 20:45 - Dec 28 with 1889 viewsjohncharles

Redknapps press waffle on 20:42 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

The men in white coats are at the door.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 20:47]

Redknapps press waffle on 20:46 - Dec 28 with 1876 viewsQPR1882

Redknapps press waffle on 20:43 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

He was was stating the obvious he lost a striker with no time to replace that apart do I understand your'e saying we dont need another striker cos we wont get anymore goals or are you saying that it'just today we didn't need another striker ?

with no time to replace ?

Maybe he should have asked one of the thousands of QPR fans that knew months before he went that he was off.
Redknapps press waffle on 20:49 - Dec 28 with 1853 viewsjohncharles

Is there really someone out there that didn't know this ?

Redknapps press waffle on 20:51 - Dec 28 with 1838 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 20:43 - Dec 28 by Antti_Heinola

he can't even tear up the MLS, where Bradley Wright-Phillips tears it up, Essex. He's a busted flush.

As I said to Jamie , Lets wait and see . We may be wasting time debating it .He may be too expensive

My position that he is a proven quality Prem striker , with regular games he will be a regular scorer , if he had come on today my guess is that he would have had a shot or two on target .

We need to cover Charlie in case his shoulder goes , who else who isnt as much as a gamble ?
Redknapps press waffle on 20:56 - Dec 28 with 1813 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 20:46 - Dec 28 by QPR1882

with no time to replace ?

Maybe he should have asked one of the thousands of QPR fans that knew months before he went that he was off.

You know as well as me the frog said he was staying and you also know T F as well every one of us wanted the frog to stay so who could H R bring in he probably had his doubts as we did even tho we wanted him stay
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024