Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapps press waffle 19:20 - Dec 28 with 4388 viewsWilloW4

No mention of our woeful effort or shoddy performance in general but..wait for it... "We lost loic Remy on deadline day..where am i gonna get another striker from, Remy would have scored 10 goals for us by now"... Oh dear redknapp, same old tired excuse!!! Nearly January at he trots out the sme old guff.
Redknapps press waffle on 20:59 - Dec 28 with 1555 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 20:45 - Dec 28 by johncharles

The men in white coats are at the door.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 20:47]

Insult me all you want , those are my opinions .

You wont see me hiding if they are proved wrong .
Redknapps press waffle on 21:03 - Dec 28 with 1537 viewsQPR1882

Redknapps press waffle on 20:56 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

You know as well as me the frog said he was staying and you also know T F as well every one of us wanted the frog to stay so who could H R bring in he probably had his doubts as we did even tho we wanted him stay

When did Remy say he was going to stay ?

Was the medical at Liverpool not a clue ??
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 21:04]
Redknapps press waffle on 21:08 - Dec 28 with 1525 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 21:03 - Dec 28 by QPR1882

When did Remy say he was going to stay ?

Was the medical at Liverpool not a clue ??
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 21:04]

Are you on a wind up ? He stated he was happy to stay till about 2 days before went , he had dinner at TFs place a couple of days before he went to chelsea
Redknapps press waffle on 21:14 - Dec 28 with 1499 viewsstowmarketrange

After watching Remy in the first 2 games of the season,I don't think he looked up for the fight any more than some other mercenaries from 2 years ago.At Spurs away he was especially bad.
Redknapps press waffle on 21:16 - Dec 28 with 1484 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 20:59 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

Insult me all you want , those are my opinions .

You wont see me hiding if they are proved wrong .

Er just read that back , if I am hiding you wont see me but you get my drift . Match day booze
Redknapps press waffle on 21:19 - Dec 28 with 1476 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 21:14 - Dec 28 by stowmarketrange

After watching Remy in the first 2 games of the season,I don't think he looked up for the fight any more than some other mercenaries from 2 years ago.At Spurs away he was especially bad.

I think your'e right but it' about he had HRs hands tied by claiming was going to stay
Redknapps press waffle on 21:19 - Dec 28 with 1474 viewsQPR1882

Redknapps press waffle on 21:08 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

Are you on a wind up ? He stated he was happy to stay till about 2 days before went , he had dinner at TFs place a couple of days before he went to chelsea

Seriously ?

A fotballer with a conscious that would be a 1st, by the way can google loads and loads of Harry and TF telling us Remy is happy to stay, can you show me a link where Remy says it .
Redknapps press waffle on 21:29 - Dec 28 with 1443 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 21:19 - Dec 28 by QPR1882

Seriously ?

A fotballer with a conscious that would be a 1st, by the way can google loads and loads of Harry and TF telling us Remy is happy to stay, can you show me a link where Remy says it .

Are you saying TF is lieing when he said the frog told over dinner he was happy to stay , T F didnt help by getting that close to him just made it harder HR , but I'll certainly grant you take footballers word is iffy to say the least
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapps press waffle on 21:34 - Dec 28 with 1418 viewsQPR1882

Redknapps press waffle on 21:29 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

Are you saying TF is lieing when he said the frog told over dinner he was happy to stay , T F didnt help by getting that close to him just made it harder HR , but I'll certainly grant you take footballers word is iffy to say the least

no what i'm saying is at no stage did Remy say he was staying, we all knew he was off so why 50% gone in a new season is Harry still using it as an excuse ?

Surely he must know it makes him look stupid ?
Redknapps press waffle on 21:41 - Dec 28 with 1401 viewsRangersw12

Redknapps press waffle on 20:51 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

As I said to Jamie , Lets wait and see . We may be wasting time debating it .He may be too expensive

My position that he is a proven quality Prem striker , with regular games he will be a regular scorer , if he had come on today my guess is that he would have had a shot or two on target .

We need to cover Charlie in case his shoulder goes , who else who isnt as much as a gamble ?

Defoe has been on the decline for the last few years and the fact he chose the money of the MLS rather than play proper football should set alarm bells ringing

If we want a risk then go for Ings a young player or for a safe option go for Campbell on loan from Arsenal we don't need to pay stupid money for 32 year old who is past it
Redknapps press waffle on 21:45 - Dec 28 with 1401 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 21:34 - Dec 28 by QPR1882

no what i'm saying is at no stage did Remy say he was staying, we all knew he was off so why 50% gone in a new season is Harry still using it as an excuse ?

Surely he must know it makes him look stupid ?

Well if he didnt tell TF he was happy to stay then TF is lieing
What ever you think of HR it doesn't alter the fact we are a striker light cos Remy left at the 11th hour leaving no time find someone of suffient quality
Redknapps press waffle on 21:49 - Dec 28 with 1386 viewsjohncharles

Redknapps press waffle on 21:16 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

Er just read that back , if I am hiding you wont see me but you get my drift . Match day booze

Didn't mean to insult you Essex, just having a row.
Match day booze as you say

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapps press waffle on 21:49 - Dec 28 with 1386 viewsQPR1882

Redknapps press waffle on 21:45 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

Well if he didnt tell TF he was happy to stay then TF is lieing
What ever you think of HR it doesn't alter the fact we are a striker light cos Remy left at the 11th hour leaving no time find someone of suffient quality

and we go full circle regarding Remy leaving without Harry knowing he was going...........

Im off to the offy for more beer
Redknapps press waffle on 22:18 - Dec 28 with 1333 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Redknapps press waffle on 22:24 - Dec 28 with 1316 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapps press waffle on 21:49 - Dec 28 by johncharles

Didn't mean to insult you Essex, just having a row.
Match day booze as you say

Insult was the wrong word sorry , I was just back , slightly p@ssed and in the bath if you can picture the scene
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 22:25]
Redknapps press waffle on 22:33 - Dec 28 with 1255 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapps press waffle on 20:43 - Dec 28 by hoopdog

He was was stating the obvious he lost a striker with no time to replace that apart do I understand your'e saying we dont need another striker cos we wont get anymore goals or are you saying that it'just today we didn't need another striker ?

of course we need another striker, but had Remy been here there's very little chance he and Austin would have scored 22 goals between them. I don't think we've even scored 22 in total have we?
He had all summer to buy strikers - he chose to re-employ Zamora who can only rarely last 90 mins, and he chooses to play Vargas on the right side of midfield. Even with Remy we needed another one. Remy leaving late was obviously going to happen - Redknapp has no one to blame but himself I'm afraid.

Bare bones.

Redknapps press waffle on 22:34 - Dec 28 with 1251 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapps press waffle on 20:51 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

As I said to Jamie , Lets wait and see . We may be wasting time debating it .He may be too expensive

My position that he is a proven quality Prem striker , with regular games he will be a regular scorer , if he had come on today my guess is that he would have had a shot or two on target .

We need to cover Charlie in case his shoulder goes , who else who isnt as much as a gamble ?

he's a proven PL striker in the same way Les Ferdinand is.

Bare bones.

Redknapps press waffle on 22:48 - Dec 28 with 1220 viewsHollowayRanger

IF WE REALLY HAVE MONEY

try for ings out of contract end off season

otherwise just loans 1 off sinclaie/townsend/lennon and defoe on loan and a big deven white type target man

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Redknapps press waffle on 22:52 - Dec 28 with 1211 viewsTheBlob

Redknapps press waffle on 22:48 - Dec 28 by HollowayRanger

IF WE REALLY HAVE MONEY

try for ings out of contract end off season

otherwise just loans 1 off sinclaie/townsend/lennon and defoe on loan and a big deven white type target man

No.
No goddam target man with forehead formed from raw mutton.
It's time to move into the 21st century.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Redknapps press waffle on 03:31 - Dec 29 with 1112 viewshoopdog

Redknapps press waffle on 22:33 - Dec 28 by Antti_Heinola

of course we need another striker, but had Remy been here there's very little chance he and Austin would have scored 22 goals between them. I don't think we've even scored 22 in total have we?
He had all summer to buy strikers - he chose to re-employ Zamora who can only rarely last 90 mins, and he chooses to play Vargas on the right side of midfield. Even with Remy we needed another one. Remy leaving late was obviously going to happen - Redknapp has no one to blame but himself I'm afraid.

You still dont get that I am not saying that Remy in particular would make the differance , my point is Remy left at the 11th hour after leading the club ie TF and HR to believe that he was happy to stay therefore it was deemed we wouldn't need or coulbn't afford another striker
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 3:35]
Redknapps press waffle on 08:37 - Dec 29 with 1018 viewsDiscodroids

i simply cant listen to redknapp and his chemical ali press confernces.

i have to get nurse to administer a potion of laudinum and opiates from the far east to soothe my furrowed brow when the 'victorian dad' of the premierhip delivers a sermon on the evils and unchristian activities of the premier league 2014.

poor harold, he simply dosent understand the modern world and the heritic nature of the premier league...pace, energy, endurance,athletic ability, all harnessed with skill and players born after the the moon landings.

he's a 13th century druid who should be helping sean connery out in solving monk murders in the' name of the rose'

the seven deadly sins of harold ...pathetic excuses,managing adel,players leaving(simpson),resigning carrion (niko/zamora) ,fitness of players(pre season shambles),employing bond and jordan(i have no words) and the wonderous 3-5-2.

the stop motion , ray harryhausen special effect that is greyfriars bobby should retire or ply his trade in a league commensurate with his diminishing ability.

to be playing him in the premier league in an age when children are receiving drones for xmas presents and we can print 3d ak 47's. is a pathetic state of affairs.

how he got another contract out of us when there was less competition for his signature than india competing in the world kabaddi championships.

if he was playing against traffic cones i wouldnt bet on him scoring two in 90 minutes. when he gets the ball in the penalty area in a rare moment of space the end result is more predictable than a labour MP with a blood orange soaked in amyl nitrate in his mouth....spunk.

lfw board favourite vargas reminds me of a latin sexed up andy johnson...with the end result...spunk.

in other news , im still receiving treatment for shock that remy left us the day before transfer deadline day to a so called glamours rival.

surely a game of 'assasins creed ' with uncle tony on the x box round his gaff to seal remys pledge to stay is stronger than the lloyds of london logo ...'my word is my bond.'

not even the bastard love child of justin toper and 'templegate' could see that happening.

ffs..
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 8:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Redknapps press waffle on 10:27 - Dec 29 with 952 viewswestberksr

Redknapps press waffle on 20:46 - Dec 28 by QPR1882

with no time to replace ?

Maybe he should have asked one of the thousands of QPR fans that knew months before he went that he was off.

exactly, perhaps sign another 'austin' as a back up instead of every midfielder that has ever played for him.

how about a high scoring lower division young pacy striker that offered an alternative to Charie either as support or a back up?

no, resign BZ and prayer every day that neither Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea don't notice they are lacking a top striker and there is one with 18 monthe prem experience and a sub £10m buy out parked a few miles away at the soap opera that is QPR.

great stuff Harry, never your fault you stupid old tvvat; Remy leaving was a surprise to all of us
Redknapps press waffle on 10:54 - Dec 29 with 924 viewsLoft1979

Redknapps press waffle on 22:33 - Dec 28 by Antti_Heinola

#1. Cash. Could not get another striker if Remy stayed. No deep pockets....thus the fiasco with Borini AFTER the Remy deal.
#2. Club is clearly being cautious. Hopefully SWP and Taarbs go and allow HR some flexibility.
Redknapps press waffle on 11:13 - Dec 29 with 904 viewsdavman

Thing is we'll end up with Defoe or, dare I even mention this, no-one at all.

Then Charlie gets injured on 31st January.

Simples. We're QPR; it's just what we do!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Redknapps press waffle on 11:55 - Dec 29 with 877 viewsTW_R

Redknapps press waffle on 20:32 - Dec 28 by Antti_Heinola

Remy would never have scored 10 as well as 12 from Austin - to claim that is just ridiculous. We'd have doubled our goal tally because of a striker? You know we have to create actual chances for strikers, right?
Charlie was up for it - shame our midfield and his striking partner were so bloody useless, really.

It's impossible to say Antti. I think we're in the top 5 of average shots per game, so maybe if some of those shots were taken by another striker instead of Barton and Fer blasting it into row z, we might have scored another 10 goals. I think Remy scored something like 6 in 14 for a team that only scored 30 goals last time we were in the PL, so who knows what he could've done. He certainly would have given us something different and added much-needed pace we've been lacking going forward.

Obviously this all pure conjecture and we'll never know. I wouldn't mind getting him back on loan though! :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024