Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Us fans have to lay off TF 19:21 - Jan 4 with 4465 viewsbosh67

Sad to hear he is getting pelters off some fans tonight on Twitter after today. As Rodney Marsh has quite rightly tweeted, he's not the person we should be having a go at. Really does make me embarrassed when people have a direct go at someone who is coping with a disaster and death on a big scale. The guy has got a huge crisis to manage in Malaysia, football isn't his number one priority right now and there are more than enough people to cope at the club. I really do think he should come off Twitter, it really does encourage the worst in people, who say just about anything to provoke a reaction.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:24 - Jan 4 with 2922 viewsonlyrinmoray

Good post Bosh.... Its pathetic though that you have to post it, these dicks are an embarrassment to the club
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:26 - Jan 4 with 2897 viewsBrightonhoop

Spot on, fcking embarrassing. Show some class Rangers. At least off the pitch.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 19:40]
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:36 - Jan 4 with 2817 viewsGloucs_R

Are people seriously having a go at him? My god, we have some fcukwits following us.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:40 - Jan 4 with 2784 viewsSpiritofGregory

Think it's called frustration. Someone needs to take charge at QPR and do some serious arse kicking.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:40 - Jan 4 with 2791 viewsJamie

Nobody should be having a go at him at any time, let alone a time as sad as this, as he shouldn't be tweeting about club affairs.

Unfortunately when you are much of an attention whore as he is, you are going to attract the attention of those who think a QPR match is more important than 160 lives.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:45 - Jan 4 with 2759 viewsGloucs_R

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:40 - Jan 4 by SpiritofGregory

Think it's called frustration. Someone needs to take charge at QPR and do some serious arse kicking.

Yeah, well frustrating this football lark.

Imagine having 120 deaths on your shouldersand not being able to give families any answers as to why and how.

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 2722 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

True, but now is not the time to be tweeting TF about it. ATAF.

I've also seen numerous cùnts from other clubs (including a Man U cuñt who clearly has not heard of the Munich disaster) saying things like he runs his football team like his airline etc, utterly disgusting.

Tweet and post to other fans about how shít we are by all means but to direct such things at TF shows a severe lack of decency.

Edit: not saying you've done any such things SOG.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 19:50]
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:50 - Jan 4 with 2711 viewsdaveB

Matt Doran at his most stupid again
Login to get fewer ads

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:52 - Jan 4 with 2681 viewsSpiritofGregory

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:45 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

Yeah, well frustrating this football lark.

Imagine having 120 deaths on your shouldersand not being able to give families any answers as to why and how.

Fernandes should have as soon as the disaster happened handed the reigns at QPR over to someone else. Someone else needs to stand up and take charge and tell Harry that if we lose at Burnley he'll be sacked.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:57 - Jan 4 with 2635 viewsSpiritofGregory

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:49 - Jan 4 by Pablo_Hoopsta

True, but now is not the time to be tweeting TF about it. ATAF.

I've also seen numerous cùnts from other clubs (including a Man U cuñt who clearly has not heard of the Munich disaster) saying things like he runs his football team like his airline etc, utterly disgusting.

Tweet and post to other fans about how shít we are by all means but to direct such things at TF shows a severe lack of decency.

Edit: not saying you've done any such things SOG.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 19:50]

No it wasn't me, I've only ever tweeted TF once (a couple of months ago) asking him to sack Harry and install Pulis as manager.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:57 - Jan 4 with 2640 viewsTheBlob

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:52 - Jan 4 by SpiritofGregory

Fernandes should have as soon as the disaster happened handed the reigns at QPR over to someone else. Someone else needs to stand up and take charge and tell Harry that if we lose at Burnley he'll be sacked.

Give it a rest missy,you're embarrassing yourself now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:58 - Jan 4 with 2630 viewsGloucs_R

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:52 - Jan 4 by SpiritofGregory

How do you know he hasn't?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 2611 viewsSpiritofGregory

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:57 - Jan 4 by TheBlob

Give it a rest missy,you're embarrassing yourself now.

No I'm not, all I'm saying is someone else should be in charge.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 2608 viewsessextaxiboy

How many days has it taken before you got back on the agenda ? Classy ..
Us fans have to lay off TF on 20:02 - Jan 4 with 2595 viewsSpiritofGregory

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:58 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

How do you know he hasn't?

It should be made official.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 20:10 - Jan 4 with 2547 viewshoopstar67

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:57 - Jan 4 by SpiritofGregory

No it wasn't me, I've only ever tweeted TF once (a couple of months ago) asking him to sack Harry and install Pulis as manager.

Oh so u have changed your mind then? You were banging on again and again about getting the Coventry manager in, Steven Pressley.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 20:17 - Jan 4 with 2500 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sounds like you think it is justified SOG?
Us fans have to lay off TF on 20:19 - Jan 4 with 2488 viewsRBlock

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:50 - Jan 4 by daveB

Matt Doran at his most stupid again

Was it bloody Matt Doran again?! That boy is such a plank.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 21:36 - Jan 4 with 2243 viewsajcoombes

don't condone the pelters that he is getting as he does have more important things to worry about, however with the Airasia business that he has to look after surely he should have put the overall control to someone such as amit as otherwise that bloody arry is going to absolutely kill us. We going to keep on losing away and we will slip into the relegation zone and then get stuck there. Warnock was sacked for a lot less at least we were winning games away from home.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 21:46 - Jan 4 with 2200 viewsCiderwithRsie

Couldn't agree more Bosh
Us fans have to lay off TF on 21:49 - Jan 4 with 2174 viewsWilloW4

Us fans have to lay off TF on 20:01 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

How many days has it taken before you got back on the agenda ? Classy ..

And when are you classy?
Us fans have to lay off TF on 21:58 - Jan 4 with 2136 viewsQPR442

Just seen one of the messages that TF got and it does make my blood boil that a QPR fan could write such disrespectful s@@t. Bloke comparing a plane going down to QPR heading the same way disgusts me. Twitter is okay for a bit of fun and news but when trolls target people like TF today you really want to tell them to get a life.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 22:26 - Jan 4 with 2028 viewsLowerloftLad

It only takes one bad fruit to affect the fruit bowl sadly with twitter it only takes one silly comment after a bad game to set things off with the current avents I would have advised tony to remove his twitter for a few weeks the poor guy does not desever any abuse something's are much more important than football

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Us fans have to lay off TF on 22:29 - Jan 4 with 2011 viewsessextaxiboy

Us fans have to lay off TF on 21:49 - Jan 4 by WilloW4

And when are you classy?

When I dont slag off someone trying to deal with 160 grieving families because of football ..
Us fans have to lay off TF on 22:33 - Jan 4 with 1979 viewsquickpassrotter

I have to say ... so much goes on within social media but this situation with Tony F. and abuse and complaints about QPR that he is getting...well not only is it embarrassing in light of the AirAsia situation but is totally unacceptable. What kind of people who claim they support our team are tweeting this s++t ? Absolute cretins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024