Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tense? Nervous? 14:17 - Jan 16 with 722 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Feeling stressed?

Well how about enjoying yourselves tomorrow by hurling some abuse?

Not at 'arry and our players but at one of the most hated teams in the Prem.

Hated? some of you may ask yes indeed just think of Cantona in '96

Ashley Young two years back, and umpteen other incidents.

Some folk might want to lose just to push 'arry a bit closer the door but the overall negativity of that stinks.

When you look at our remaining home games and then reflect on that run three years back when we beat Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool and the crowd influence in those games.

As a season ticket holder I have paid a shedload of money upfront for these games and I just couldn't bear to be sitting amongst a bunch of miserable barstewards watching any remaining confidence draining away from the players, I want success!

Juan Mata, corner at the Loft end, in front of the R block, watcha say?

Tense? Nervous? on 14:22 - Jan 16 with 697 viewsWokingR

There is no way Juan Mata will be volunteering to take corners after his last visit
Tense? Nervous? on 14:26 - Jan 16 with 686 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Yeah, but wont it be fun to remind him of that previous occasion?

Can you imagine him trying to explain to Dobby the House Elf
Tense? Nervous? on 15:01 - Jan 16 with 630 viewsHantsR

I want to dispel this memory and image (of me!) when I found myself sat next to Manure supporters as Rooney popped up with a headed goal in the first couple of minutes. DJ could have improved the scoreline slightly but chose not to.

Tense? Nervous? on 15:11 - Jan 16 with 603 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Not sure why United have slipped down our 5hit list but there have been so many injustices over the years, from 8-1, through wee Gordon Strachan and Cantona, to Ashley "bleedin'" Young.

That together with all our current grief makes me just feel up for one of those days, just like that Chelsea one where I'm ready for some cathartic, primal scream type extreme abuse for them, and extreme support to the Rangers.

Pass me my beige cap
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 15:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024