Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its the qpr stewards fault 17:19 - Jan 18 with 2291 viewsenfieldargh

I've noticed since the Palace game that from my seat in F block every time there is a set piece near the penalty area or a corner, you get about 10 stewards in their frigging high viz coats scampering along in front of the Ellerslie; always led by the fat bloke steward.

It puts me off and since they've started doing it its obviously putting off our strikers as we've only managed to score once.

Ive been sitting in SAR since it was built and unless its the last game of the season Ive not seen anyone leap over the side onto the pitch.

So I blame the stewards and not Harry for our poor form....at home...of late

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Its the qpr stewards fault on 18:31 - Jan 18 with 2093 viewsbatmanhoop

well done, Harry was beginning to run out of excuses
Its the qpr stewards fault on 20:05 - Jan 18 with 1931 viewsWokingR

We sit in Ellerslie and have been having a chuckle at the fat steward for a few weeks now. He struggles to keep up the first time but if they send them out several times in succession he is really blowing. 3 times in a row yesterday and he never appeared again.
Its the qpr stewards fault on 21:08 - Jan 18 with 1820 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Its the qpr stewards fault on 20:05 - Jan 18 by WokingR

We sit in Ellerslie and have been having a chuckle at the fat steward for a few weeks now. He struggles to keep up the first time but if they send them out several times in succession he is really blowing. 3 times in a row yesterday and he never appeared again.

Are you the F block, bloke who is going to do himself a mischief, due to the intensity at which he hurls abuse at Vargas for ninety minutes every home game?
Its the qpr stewards fault on 22:06 - Jan 18 with 1698 viewsenfieldargh

Its the qpr stewards fault on 21:08 - Jan 18 by WrightUp5hit___

Are you the F block, bloke who is going to do himself a mischief, due to the intensity at which he hurls abuse at Vargas for ninety minutes every home game?

I'm the F block bloke who vey rarely shouts at anyone, but I did go bonkers at Vargas when he fecked up after the time he fecked up when clean through on goal.

Most of us in the front part of F block cant get a word in due to Clive continually berating the ref which he didn't do once yesterday...he must have been on happy pills

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Its the qpr stewards fault on 22:56 - Jan 18 with 1635 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Its the qpr stewards fault on 22:06 - Jan 18 by enfieldargh

I'm the F block bloke who vey rarely shouts at anyone, but I did go bonkers at Vargas when he fecked up after the time he fecked up when clean through on goal.

Most of us in the front part of F block cant get a word in due to Clive continually berating the ref which he didn't do once yesterday...he must have been on happy pills

I truly worry for the other bloke, his blood pressure must be something ridiculous.
Its the qpr stewards fault on 23:24 - Jan 18 with 1600 viewsQPR1882

Its the qpr stewards fault on 18:31 - Jan 18 by batmanhoop

well done, Harry was beginning to run out of excuses

Harry running out of excuses, Dont be silly
Its the qpr stewards fault on 18:08 - Jan 19 with 1341 viewsthemodfather

yeah what is all that about? any throw or corner and suddenly an army of orange jackets run out from a corner and then crouch down, if there's a riot, stampede, or invasion what good would they be as off balance???
for the record, i hate stewards....
Its the qpr stewards fault on 18:11 - Jan 19 with 1338 viewsDiscodroids

we need more gay stewards, good social skills, nicely turned out, trimmed finger nails ..that kind of thing.

i'll have a word with the QPR podcast.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 18:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Its the qpr stewards fault on 20:02 - Jan 19 with 1277 viewsRainhamrangers

On Saturday I complained to a head steward about the joke of the stewards running down the touch line every time there's a free kick or corner.He said he will inform he's boss's regarding my complaint.So I will wait & see what they say.

Macca a true Q.P.R Legend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024