Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toilett 11:52 - Nov 14 with 2102 viewsTheBlob

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/11/14/junior-hoilett-earns-rave-reviews-speci

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Toilett on 12:01 - Nov 14 with 2069 viewsisawqpratwcity

I hope he brings it back with him.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Toilett on 12:05 - Nov 14 with 2051 viewsMytch_QPR

Toilett on 12:01 - Nov 14 by isawqpratwcity

I hope he brings it back with him.

He was pretty busy v Preston and showed some real pace. As is so often the case, there was no end result. As with so many of our recent players, he is very good about 20% of the time.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Toilett on 12:42 - Nov 14 with 1988 viewseghamranger

Still only 25!!
Toilett on 12:52 - Nov 14 with 1971 viewsTacticalR

I am a bit more open-minded about Hoilett after listening to the 'No more wingers any more?' discussion.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/153113/no-more-win
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 12:55]

Air hostess clique

Toilett on 13:45 - Nov 14 with 1915 viewsDoughnut

Can't slag him after that cross to BZ at Wembley. Didn't know he was only 25.
Toilett on 15:56 - Nov 14 with 1764 viewsWilloW4

Toilett on 13:45 - Nov 14 by Doughnut

Can't slag him after that cross to BZ at Wembley. Didn't know he was only 25.

The cross that went straight to derbys keogh, who laid off a great touch to Zamora.......toilets a waste of space.! ( unless you need the khaki of course...).
Toilett on 17:37 - Nov 14 with 1663 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shock horror he starts to look like he gives a sht about playing for QPR and declares his love for Canada who have wanted him to play for the last six years when his ludicrous contract is almost up. Complete waste of space.
Toilett on 01:56 - Nov 15 with 1438 viewstimcocking

Isn't it blindingly obvious that Hoilett is a great player who we've ruined/lost? Do you really think it's coincidence that all these top internationals and champion's league winners are rubbish after they sign for QPR? It 's obviously something we do to them, or something that happens when they join us.

Agreed, Hoilett now resembles no more than a fat Shaun Wright Phillips, but he's just another example of a player who was brilliant before he reached QPR and subsequently nosedived. I don't think the fact our fans like to gang up and bully our own players helps at all. I think the p!ss poor structure at the club messes with them to begin with, then in comes mismanagement, playing players out of position, dropping them at the wrong times, and then finally the lovely Rangers boo boys finish them off.

Confidence, that's all it's about really. Keeping the confidence high is the difference between winning and losing. That's why ManU won for so long under Fergie, confidence. Players who are confident and have the backing of their team and fans will play better than players who are worrying. No surprise to me at all to see him doing so well for Canada. And you can see his quality by the way they (the Canadians)talk about him. Karl Henry is struggling more because the fans choose to make it hard for him instead of supporting him. Same with Hoilett, SWP etc. If we backed Hoilett and played him correctly all the time, he'd clearly be one of our best players.

Hoilett is a great player. Just not for QPR.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2015 2:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Toilett on 05:20 - Nov 15 with 1375 viewssilky

Toilett on 01:56 - Nov 15 by timcocking

Isn't it blindingly obvious that Hoilett is a great player who we've ruined/lost? Do you really think it's coincidence that all these top internationals and champion's league winners are rubbish after they sign for QPR? It 's obviously something we do to them, or something that happens when they join us.

Agreed, Hoilett now resembles no more than a fat Shaun Wright Phillips, but he's just another example of a player who was brilliant before he reached QPR and subsequently nosedived. I don't think the fact our fans like to gang up and bully our own players helps at all. I think the p!ss poor structure at the club messes with them to begin with, then in comes mismanagement, playing players out of position, dropping them at the wrong times, and then finally the lovely Rangers boo boys finish them off.

Confidence, that's all it's about really. Keeping the confidence high is the difference between winning and losing. That's why ManU won for so long under Fergie, confidence. Players who are confident and have the backing of their team and fans will play better than players who are worrying. No surprise to me at all to see him doing so well for Canada. And you can see his quality by the way they (the Canadians)talk about him. Karl Henry is struggling more because the fans choose to make it hard for him instead of supporting him. Same with Hoilett, SWP etc. If we backed Hoilett and played him correctly all the time, he'd clearly be one of our best players.

Totally spot on IMO.

QPR have done this to players countless amounts of times in the past. We can't keep blaming the players for the lack of confidence they seem to adopt once the come here. Something in the setup deep rooted at QPR has been bad for a long time......

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Toilett on 06:40 - Nov 15 with 1361 viewsisawqpratwcity

Toilett on 05:20 - Nov 15 by silky

Totally spot on IMO.

QPR have done this to players countless amounts of times in the past. We can't keep blaming the players for the lack of confidence they seem to adopt once the come here. Something in the setup deep rooted at QPR has been bad for a long time......

We've all blamed Taarabt for his decline, as largely if not entirely culpable for his own and a fair chunk of the rest of the dressing room's decline, too. But what if HE is the victim here? What if we, QPR, stuffed up the greatest player we've had in a generation?

On ABC (Oz) "Insiders" sports program this morning, they were lamenting Luongo's loss of form this season. Richard Hinds, working for Newscorp, sighed and said "Yeah, I'm a QPR supporter, I can tell you exactly what happened." and then just laughed.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Toilett on 07:30 - Nov 15 with 1324 viewsCHUBBS

Toilett on 01:56 - Nov 15 by timcocking

I think you must have watched the highlights reel before he arrived Tim because he was anything but brilliant at Blackburn.
After we signed him a season ticket holder for them said we were welcome to him.
He said he was a one footed runner who had little end product.
I thought it was sour grapes,but he had him off to a tee.
If he was such a great player,how come we were the only mugs to sign him up after he touted himself around Europe?
even his goal against us was a flukes deflected effort.
He's been almost as bad as SWP and cost the club close to twenty million.
As for all these champions league players we signed,well they were all finished and on their way down which is why they signed for us.
Toilett on 09:53 - Nov 15 with 1254 viewstimcocking

Toilett on 07:30 - Nov 15 by CHUBBS

I think you must have watched the highlights reel before he arrived Tim because he was anything but brilliant at Blackburn.
After we signed him a season ticket holder for them said we were welcome to him.
He said he was a one footed runner who had little end product.
I thought it was sour grapes,but he had him off to a tee.
If he was such a great player,how come we were the only mugs to sign him up after he touted himself around Europe?
even his goal against us was a flukes deflected effort.
He's been almost as bad as SWP and cost the club close to twenty million.
As for all these champions league players we signed,well they were all finished and on their way down which is why they signed for us.

Hoilett? Well ok, I only saw him maybe a dozen games for Blackburn, not that often, always thought he was the best player on the pitch though. Maybe he was having his good days then (it would figure, most people do when they play us...). If not him, plenty of others we could mention. You simply don't play for England 30+ times and be sh!t at football. At least I hope so!
Toilett on 10:04 - Nov 15 with 1233 viewsWatford_Ranger

It's a complete myth that he was some sort of star at Blackburn. He was ok, don't get me wrong, but once his one trick of dropping the shoulder to cut in and shoot is sussed, he's never had anything else in his locker at all.

28 career goals in 222 games. 7 in 97 for QPR including some dire Championship opponents. In how many of those 97 did he put in even a 7/10 performance? Maybe ten at a push. Probably more like five.
Toilett on 10:27 - Nov 15 with 1213 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Toilett on 15:56 - Nov 14 by WilloW4

The cross that went straight to derbys keogh, who laid off a great touch to Zamora.......toilets a waste of space.! ( unless you need the khaki of course...).

Toilett on 11:19 - Nov 15 with 1166 viewsCHUBBS

Toilett on 09:53 - Nov 15 by timcocking

Hoilett? Well ok, I only saw him maybe a dozen games for Blackburn, not that often, always thought he was the best player on the pitch though. Maybe he was having his good days then (it would figure, most people do when they play us...). If not him, plenty of others we could mention. You simply don't play for England 30+ times and be sh!t at football. At least I hope so!

I just don't buy that we have ruined players,its just not true.
The common names that are usually rolled out only came here because they had poor attitudes,weren't good enough or were injury prone.

Our recruitment policy has been abysmal since TF arrived,we've been buying damaged goods in Harrods when we should have been looking for bargains in Aldi.
The other club that has almost an identical transfer policy to ourselves is Sunderland and look how dreadful they are,Full of Man/u Man/c Spurs/Arsenal etc etc cast offs on huge money.
They are heading the exact same place as we are.
I can understand peoples desire to hang onto CR and the new ideals however he just wasn't a manager and should never have been given the job.
The next appointment is massive,its sink or swim time.
Although i see Nigel Pearson as the ideal candidate,i just can't see him wanting this job as he rightly may see himself well above a mid table Championship side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024