Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. 11:59 - Dec 9 with 2077 viewsBrightonhoop

Hello all, a brief update on the dog fostering to our supporters on LFW and a Christmas Appeal to see us well into 2016. For anyone who would like to make a donation it would be greatly appreciated, it enables work we couldn't otherwise do.

We have shipped the last dogs for the year and wind down now to year end, due to the holiday season ultimately everything grinds to a halt on transport etc and we re-commence in the first week of January. This breather allows us to restock, buy new bedding and give a deep clean to the dog areas as well dedicate a little time exclusively to my two. Jago is currently on the Dog Groomers table, Rocky is next! During 2015 we have managed to rescue a total of nearly 20 dogs. I never thought we could ever achieve such a number but the demand is relentless. All have been vaccinated, de flead and passported for onward transport of an often gruelling journey across borders to permanent homes with people who are checked thoroughly. All are castrated or nutured so they no longer contribute to the cycle of strays or dumped dogs over populating with new litters compounding the problem. We are working closely with a vet who now gives us reduced rates on the basis of volumes we deal with which relieves the financial pressures but we are still reliant on donors big and small.

If you would like to donate to our Christmas Appeal, we are looking to reach an amount of around 700 Euros in December so we can start afresh in January and have the resources behind us to do so (the water bills and bleach for cleaning alone are frightening donation can be made here:

http://www.fivewaysonline.com/#/almeria-dog-fostering/4585234409

With a huge and sincere thankyou to our supporters on LFW for all your generosity during 2015 which without we would not have been able to continue. Deeply humbled. Wishing you all a great Christmas and a Happy 2016 and of course for better things at HQ.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 13:01 - Dec 9 with 2054 viewsjonno

Cash sent, keep up the good work mate.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 14:03 - Dec 9 with 2019 viewsBrightonhoop

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 13:01 - Dec 9 by jonno

Cash sent, keep up the good work mate.

Incredibly generous Jonno, thank you.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 13:28 - Dec 11 with 1820 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you Tom, very kind.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 22:18 - Dec 11 with 1778 viewsWilloW4

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 13:28 - Dec 11 by Brightonhoop

Thank you Tom, very kind.

PM for you brightonhoop. Cheers.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. (n/t) on 22:18 - Dec 11 with 1776 viewsWilloW4

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 23:04 - Dec 11 with 1757 viewsBrightonhoop

Cheers Willow, thank you!
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 23:18 - Dec 11 with 1754 viewsWilloW4

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 23:04 - Dec 11 by Brightonhoop

Cheers Willow, thank you!

You're welcome mate, you're doing a great job.!
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 14:40 - Dec 14 with 1698 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you Mr Stephenson whoever you are!
Login to get fewer ads

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 09:01 - Dec 16 with 1643 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you Alan, not sure who you are but thank you, very kind.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 11:21 - Dec 22 with 1605 viewsBrightonhoop

Last shout for our Christmas appeal. We have a German Shep on the way, chained to a wall on a piece of waste ground, covered in shit and fed on bread, dehydrated etc. One Brit lad offered the owner 50 Euros to take the dog off his hands but refused, this what we are up against. So he went back with some bolt cutters at night and took the dog in himself. The female German Shep is coming to me in January so she will be secure until a permanent owner is found either in Spain or elsewhere.
So all dontations welcomed here: http://www.fivewaysonline.com/#/almeria-dog-fostering/4585234409

Thank you BH
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 20:42 - Dec 22 with 1536 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you Jorgen.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 18:36 - Dec 23 with 1452 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you fellas.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 08:54 - Dec 24 with 1394 viewswombat

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 18:36 - Dec 23 by Brightonhoop

Thank you fellas.

keep it up mate usual donation went out today i think

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 09:02 - Dec 24 with 1393 viewsBrightonhoop

Cheers Wombat, thank you, a very Happy Christmas to you.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 10:42 - Dec 24 with 1381 viewswombat

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 09:02 - Dec 24 by Brightonhoop

Cheers Wombat, thank you, a very Happy Christmas to you.

samemate hopefully be over next year so will drop by if we are

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 12:07 - Dec 27 with 1220 viewsBrightonhoop

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 10:42 - Dec 24 by wombat

samemate hopefully be over next year so will drop by if we are

Cheers fellas. Wombat, see you next year when you're here.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 22:34 - Dec 27 with 1188 viewsClive_Anderson

Donated what I can, not a lot cause I'm skinto. Anyway keep up the great work!
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 23:21 - Dec 27 with 1173 viewsBrightonhoop

Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 22:34 - Dec 27 by Clive_Anderson

Donated what I can, not a lot cause I'm skinto. Anyway keep up the great work!

Cheers Clive, very kind, much appreciated thank you.
Dog Fostering update and Chrimbo appeal. on 01:05 - Jan 5 with 1118 viewsBrightonhoop

Heart felt thanks as always chaps, raised an amazing £323 which goes a long way. The German ~Shep we expected to take has gone to Germany to a much better life, a fellow Brit offered the owner 100 Euro to release him chained to a wall, which was declined so bolt cutters were duly deployed and the knut has a head ache.
In real terms I cant believe where we have got to, 500 euros for food alone makes all the difference. The vet has also written off a load of bills. And given a line of credit for emergencies, could not do this without our supporters. Thank you all who have stepped up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024