Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin Swansea Head Coch 18:56 - Jan 17 with 1625 viewspaulparker

Was this the fella that nearly came to us when Briatore sacked Gregory ?
If so it will be interesting to see how he gets on at Swansea

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 19:19 - Jan 17 with 1581 viewsichbinnaughty

Yep the very same.
Can't remember why he didn't come to us. He was a dead very at some point. Maybe his spidey sense starting going apechit
Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 19:56 - Jan 17 with 1514 viewsBasingstokeR

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/2864570/guidolin-explains-qpr-snub

He "talked" to Briatore
Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 20:13 - Jan 17 with 1469 viewsNorthernr

He was our first choice ahead of De Canio. I liked his CV at the time. Think he even got as far as coming to a Tuesday night match at Preston and watching from the stands. Enough to put anybody off.
Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 20:55 - Jan 17 with 1396 viewsderbyhoop

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 20:13 - Jan 17 by Northernr

He was our first choice ahead of De Canio. I liked his CV at the time. Think he even got as far as coming to a Tuesday night match at Preston and watching from the stands. Enough to put anybody off.

Even you, Clive?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 21:27 - Jan 17 with 1341 viewsNorthernr

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 20:55 - Jan 17 by derbyhoop

Even you, Clive?

Having just done forest, blackburn and rotherham in seven days and responded by booking a rental car for forest again next Tuesday... no.
Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 21:57 - Jan 17 with 1276 viewsTacticalR

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 20:13 - Jan 17 by Northernr

That's when Guidolin realised that the Briatore Boutique wasn't the luxury emporium he had been told about.

Air hostess clique

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 14:22 - Jan 18 with 1049 viewsonlyrinmoray

I remember Guidolin from the good days at Parma (my 2nd team) Hes been around the block in Italy loads of clubs. Hope he does well at Swansea they deserve to stay up.

BTW Parma are top of their league Serie D 7pts clear I started following them when they played Antwep in the cup winners cup at Wembley They reminded me of QPR asthey came up through leagues When people complain of Rangers being a badly run club they should look at Parma they are" the" badly run club Good to see they slowly coming back to Serie A
The only player that has stayed throughout the mess is the captain Lucarelli still playing in serie D .A real hero in Parma
Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 14:28 - Jan 18 with 1039 viewsrrrspricey

Weird decision this if it happens.

Curtis was taken on until the end of the season just a fortnight or so ago so to bring in a "head coach" to work alongside him seems very strange.
Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 14:54 - Jan 18 with 1011 viewsjamois

Guidolin Swansea Head Coch on 21:27 - Jan 17 by Northernr

Having just done forest, blackburn and rotherham in seven days and responded by booking a rental car for forest again next Tuesday... no.

can i have a lift?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024