Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Before we criticise any players today... 19:56 - Feb 6 with 1726 viewsbosh67

The conditions on the pitch were ridiculous at times for both teams. I haven't seen a wind that sharp whirl around the ground for a very long time. Polter's control wasn't great on the ground today, Perch, Konk and a few others others, even Hall saw the ball fly all over the place.

Very difficult conditions today. Even the ref's hair flew off and as a result he was sh*te.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Before we criticise any players today... on 19:58 - Feb 6 with 1707 viewsTacticalR

Not to mention plastic bags, crisp packets and balloons blowing around the pitch.

Air hostess clique

Before we criticise any players today... on 20:26 - Feb 6 with 1619 viewsNW5Hoop

I agree, but I also think that's why we should avoid getting too excited about a 1-0 win!
Before we criticise any players today... on 21:43 - Feb 6 with 1456 viewsconnell10

Before we criticise any players today... on 20:26 - Feb 6 by NW5Hoop

I agree, but I also think that's why we should avoid getting too excited about a 1-0 win!

really!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Before we criticise any players today... on 22:48 - Feb 6 with 1333 viewswombat

Before we criticise any players today... on 20:26 - Feb 6 by NW5Hoop

You are taking the pi$$ I hope , thought today even with the weather conditions was one of the best overall performances of the season , with better finishing we would have gone in 3-0 at half time , we looked crisp , tight and organised , and we got some. Bloody luck at the end for a goal for a change what more could you want

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Before we criticise any players today... on 22:54 - Feb 6 with 1308 viewsTacticalR

Far be it from me to criticise players.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024