Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter 16:15 - Feb 20 with 1970 viewsisawqpratwcity

He's being too modest.

He should really say "You cannot buy a better World Cup."

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 16:23 - Feb 20 with 1959 viewsMatch82

You can however sell one apparently...
"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 17:11 - Feb 20 with 1917 viewsdanehoop

I think mr Putin is very clear that you can buy a World Cup. And there is a very good chance that you will die if you don't buy the World Cup as requested. From natural causes obviously. Given the sudden unexpected deaths of the heads of Russian athletics, I would looking to have my health checked out overseas as fast as possible if I were part of the Russian World Cup bid, just in case I too suddenly started getting a strange case of unexplained early death.

Never knowingly understood

"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 17:25 - Feb 20 with 1904 viewsisawqpratwcity

"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 17:11 - Feb 20 by danehoop

I think mr Putin is very clear that you can buy a World Cup. And there is a very good chance that you will die if you don't buy the World Cup as requested. From natural causes obviously. Given the sudden unexpected deaths of the heads of Russian athletics, I would looking to have my health checked out overseas as fast as possible if I were part of the Russian World Cup bid, just in case I too suddenly started getting a strange case of unexplained early death.

Nobody need lose any sleep, not in Russia nor Qatar.

Mr Blatter will retire shortly having received a slap on the wrist with a wet tram ticket. [Tba], the clear front runner of an impressively meritorious field of candidates, will bring his excellent credentials to bear as the new head of a completely transparent and trustworthy FIFA.

And we can all get back to business.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 17:26 - Feb 20 with 1896 viewsQPRDave

Did he mean to add " Not at that price anyway!"
"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 09:44 - Feb 21 with 1726 viewsade_qpr

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 09:50 - Feb 21 with 1710 viewsToast_R

Why don't he just f@ck off and die?
"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 09:53 - Feb 21 with 1705 viewsjohncharles

Like the headline in the Times " The Man Who Poisened Football"

Strong and stable my arse.

"You cannot buy a World Cup" - Blatter on 18:13 - Feb 21 with 1591 viewsTacticalR

Compared to Dyke, Blatter is a decent, honest criminal. At least with Blatter you pays your money and you gets your tournament, whereas Dyke changes the rules to make theft legal.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024