Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager 18:49 - Apr 18 with 1476 viewsrunningman75

I would probably agree

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36074705?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_
[Post edited 18 Apr 2016 18:49]
Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 18:54 - Apr 18 with 1449 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 18:54 - Apr 18 with 1450 viewsjohncharles

SIR Neil, if you don't mind

Strong and stable my arse.

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 18:56 - Apr 18 with 1436 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 18:54 - Apr 18 by johncharles

SIR Neil, if you don't mind

Thankyou JC.
Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:36 - Apr 18 with 1383 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 18:56 - Apr 18 by QPRDave

Thankyou JC.

DON'T WASTE IT DAVE!

[Post edited 18 Apr 2016 19:37]
Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:40 - Apr 18 with 1367 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He makes me laugh. He's probably right. I can't think of anyone with a better record over the years. The article omits his promotion to the top tier with Notts. County as well. He's not shy, though, is he?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:40 - Apr 18 with 1366 viewsQPRDave

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:36 - Apr 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

DON'T WASTE IT DAVE!

Alright Basil, I won't waste it mate don't worry!
Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 1322 viewsjohncharles

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:36 - Apr 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

DON'T WASTE IT DAVE!

Shaun Derry is doing well at Cambridge. We like to see all our heroes doing well.

Strong and stable my arse.

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 20:20 - Apr 18 with 1287 viewsCamberleyR

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:40 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

He makes me laugh. He's probably right. I can't think of anyone with a better record over the years. The article omits his promotion to the top tier with Notts. County as well. He's not shy, though, is he?

"The article omits his promotion to the top tier with Notts. County as well"

Well obviously Bri as everyone knows football didn't exist before 1992

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 20:23 - Apr 18 with 1270 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 20:20 - Apr 18 by CamberleyR

"The article omits his promotion to the top tier with Notts. County as well"

Well obviously Bri as everyone knows football didn't exist before 1992

Stoopid, stoopid Brian!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 08:33 - Apr 19 with 1094 viewsHitch

DON'T WASTE IT DAVE!

hahahaha well played that man
Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 08:44 - Apr 19 with 1081 viewsdaveB

Neil Warnock thinks Neil Warnock is best Championship manager on 19:40 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Ian Holloway has been promoted twice as well to the prem so has Allardyce and Mick Mccarthey

He certainly got the bug back during his spell with us, he hasn't mentioned wanting to be a director of football for a while. I'm sure he'll get a decent job this summer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024