Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar for Oscar ? 22:54 - Jun 15 with 2162 viewsjohncharles

Hamming it up in court in SA. What's this all about ? Please don't send me to prison because I'm so pitiful. What's this circus got to do with the law ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Oscar for Oscar ? on 23:04 - Jun 15 with 2156 viewsscot1963

it was cynicism at its worst. It seems strange that this judge who couldn't get it right last time gets to deal with the sentencing for his new hearing - maybe part of their judicial requirement? And also peculiar that the prosecutor seemed to be having to explain to her how to apply 'intention' in a legal sense
Oscar for Oscar ? on 23:40 - Jun 15 with 2118 viewsbosh67

Mind you when I saw him on his stumps I did wonder how he managed to get 4 shots off without ending up on his back. The recoil on those weapons is huge. I mean obviously he did it but I'm not quite sure how without his prosthetic legs on.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oscar for Oscar ? on 23:58 - Jun 15 with 2100 viewsjohncharles

He's disgusting. Making the murder victims parents and family sit through this pantomime.

Oscar for Oscar ? on 00:01 - Jun 16 with 2095 viewsLythamR

Oscar for Oscar ? on 23:40 - Jun 15 by bosh67

Mind you when I saw him on his stumps I did wonder how he managed to get 4 shots off without ending up on his back. The recoil on those weapons is huge. I mean obviously he did it but I'm not quite sure how without his prosthetic legs on.

Where there is a will there is a way

The Judge hasnt yet changed my original perception of being completely inept
Oscar for Oscar ? on 07:09 - Jun 16 with 2008 viewsHonkytonks

A real circus...making a mockery of the south african judicial service
Oscar for Oscar ? on 10:16 - Jun 16 with 1910 viewsjohncharles

Can you imagine the guy who killed Millie Dowler getting a day in court telling everyone how prison would be a really horrible experience for him ?

Oscar for Oscar ? on 11:16 - Jun 16 with 1877 viewsPommyhoop

Like I said before, I hope he gets a few years in Pollsmoor and gets paired up with Johnny Mongrel

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 1817 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Login to get fewer ads

Oscar for Oscar ? on 03:27 - Jun 17 with 1729 viewstimcocking

Oscar for Oscar ? on 11:16 - Jun 16 by Pommyhoop

Like I said before, I hope he gets a few years in Pollsmoor and gets paired up with Johnny Mongrel

Nice, that is nice.

It's so obvious the world would be greatly improved by wiping out this sort of nutter. To me, it always beggars belief they are not just put down. The money spent on keeping them locked and the damage the prison systems do to society, such a lose lose. But then, those pesky liberals and their human rights, sigh.

It's a particularly nice touch about making the other fella look at his face as he rapes them; classy touch that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024