Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that hurt 14:12 - Jul 5 with 1581 viewsWokingR

The office Chelsea scumbag has just come in with a stupid shiteating grin on his face asking innocently if I knew how much Grant Hall looks up to John Terry

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qprs-grant-hall-reve

Why couldn't he just say nothing ?
Well that hurt on 14:13 - Jul 5 with 1561 viewsTacticalR

You can always learn from your enemies.

Air hostess clique

Well that hurt on 17:58 - Jul 5 with 1331 viewsrsonist

“I'm a centre back so John Terry was a fantastic footballer for me. He puts his body on the line. Rio Ferdinand was one of the best centre backs footballing wise."

Worrying how every English CB seems to parrot this. Much as I hate to give him any credit but Terry was always a better passer of the ball than Ferdinand.
Well that hurt on 18:55 - Jul 5 with 1225 viewsDorse

Well that hurt on 17:58 - Jul 5 by rsonist

“I'm a centre back so John Terry was a fantastic footballer for me. He puts his body on the line. Rio Ferdinand was one of the best centre backs footballing wise."

Worrying how every English CB seems to parrot this. Much as I hate to give him any credit but Terry was always a better passer of the ball than Ferdinand.

Terry was / is a first class cretin. Campbell was far better. At everything, including arts & crafts, spelling and interpretive dance. And he wasn't even as good as Dan $hittu, if I have not been misinformed.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Well that hurt on 23:25 - Jul 5 with 1006 viewsLadbrokeR

He clearly wasn't happy about their recent success. More to the point is this what makes them happy now. Attack is the only form of defence. I just look them in the face and saw you can only dream of having what we experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024