Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guns n Roses Tickets 10:09 - Dec 8 with 702 viewsToast_R

Go on sale tomorrow for their one and only UK gig next year at West Hams arena of mindless violence.
£95 sheets?... Dont Cry.

Anyone thinks that price is warranted?
Guns n Roses Tickets on 10:41 - Dec 8 with 676 viewsLythamR

i suppose it depends how much you like guns n roses

you only have one chance to see them and they are likely to deliver a great show (not guaranteed though)

the cost is roughly equivalent to 3 QPR games, who you can see almost every week and almost never deliver a great show

When you look at it like that its a bargain!
Guns n Roses Tickets on 10:55 - Dec 8 with 668 viewsToast_R

Guns n Roses Tickets on 10:41 - Dec 8 by LythamR

i suppose it depends how much you like guns n roses

you only have one chance to see them and they are likely to deliver a great show (not guaranteed though)

the cost is roughly equivalent to 3 QPR games, who you can see almost every week and almost never deliver a great show

When you look at it like that its a bargain!

Well this is the dilemma really. I've no doubt Slash is still a great guitarist but Axle Rose looks completely washed up and hasn't written a decent track in over 20 years.

This has all the hall marks of a "fallen on hard times" benefit gig for the band members. I see the promo video is of them running around on stage back in 1990 to the studio album backing track. Not a lot to go on...
Guns n Roses Tickets on 11:18 - Dec 8 with 653 viewsLythamR

yup
I saw them at Donnington, wembley and Milton Keynes in their pomp and they were superb

They are not going to be as good as that for sure but still could be a nice evening out. alternatively theres always Adele! :)
Guns n Roses Tickets on 11:19 - Dec 8 with 653 viewsstowmarketrange

Guns n Roses Tickets on 10:55 - Dec 8 by Toast_R

Well this is the dilemma really. I've no doubt Slash is still a great guitarist but Axle Rose looks completely washed up and hasn't written a decent track in over 20 years.

This has all the hall marks of a "fallen on hard times" benefit gig for the band members. I see the promo video is of them running around on stage back in 1990 to the studio album backing track. Not a lot to go on...

I love guns n roses but I'd think twice about paying over £100 to see them live now.He always was a moody b@stard and sometimes turned up late and ruined the show.
Then again it could be the last chance you get to see them play live.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024