Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wardley, Gallen bring Kidd’s Blackburn reign to an end - History 13:33 - Feb 3 with 858 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45009
Wardley, Gallen bring Kidd’s Blackburn reign to an end - History on 22:31 - Feb 3 with 784 viewsflynnbo

Went to that game in 1999 and stayed in a real ale pub in Whalley. Good day out and great ale. Also went to the FA cup game when we lost to the Dickov and Bellamy partnership. Crap day out and no beer.
Wardley, Gallen bring Kidd’s Blackburn reign to an end - History on 08:23 - Feb 4 with 731 viewsToast_R

I was at that game too. Sat in the home end with a Rovers supporting girl I met in Rhodes that summer. She was studying at Liverpool Uni (French & German I'll have you know) so we travelled up from there in the morning. 2-0, I felt like a right smug bugger. I seem to remember Rangers were under the cosh in that second half and Blackburn cracked one against the bar right in front of me as we were front row, before Gallen sealed it down the other end. Wonderful stuff even if I was soaked through.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024