Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mavericks 02:56 - Apr 5 with 877 viewstimcocking

No, i'm not talking about myself. Don't know if you've all seen this earlier, but a programme just came on Thai netflix called 'Mavericks' celebrating sports coolest and best loved people.

Episode one is on football. They spoke of the magnificent seven best and most exciting British footballing heroes. Obviously George Best is the Daddy, but i was pleased to see three of the other six were QPR boys (obviously Stan and Rodney, Tony Currie was the other), and QPR was singled out as a team who really loved players like me/that.

I felt very proud. People don't realise, but we are, by a long way, and always have been, the coolest team in existence.
Mavericks on 04:56 - Apr 5 with 850 viewseastside_r

You're not wrong there mate. I am generally quite cool but being an R is easily the coolest thing about me. I would stick in Akos and Adel for good measure.
Mavericks on 07:38 - Apr 5 with 780 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If you're going to put Akos in, then he'd surely have to go in behind Simon and quite possibly Jonny and Roy.

In order for me:

1. Stan
2. Rodney
3. Adel
4. Simon

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024