Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will renew my membership 15:45 - May 11 with 1601 viewsrunningman75

Feeling cheesed off as I liked Oli and recently despite a few dodgy away results was beginning to see my QPR back. Especially the win over Norwich when players such as Eze ran the show. However when the dust settles I will do the usual and renew my membership and look forward to my trips to see the r's ( work shifts otherwise would get a season ticket). Probably a mug but will spend a proportion of my income following the r's and will do so whatever manager or owner as that is what fans do.

There are many others, some I have massive respect for especially those travelling from places such as Ireland would will still go to matches. We are QPR and will get through this as we have got through worse troubles, issues in the past.
Will renew my membership on 17:10 - May 11 with 1501 viewsdistortR

Will, can you renew my membership too?

Top man.
Will renew my membership on 17:12 - May 11 with 1493 viewsCliff

Same here, I've renewed my season tickets by default rather than conscious decision. I really feel this is a wrong move, Olly's record is no worse than any else's since Warnock was sacked, and I've no real expectations that the next few through the door will be any better. the thing that gets me was I saw the Olly appointment as getting the clubs soul back not just any old manager, but an R's man in charge. The next one in will have to do significantly better to overcome this feeling of disappointment in the club as a whole.
Will renew my membership on 19:05 - May 11 with 1416 viewssmegma

Denis Oli left about 15 years ago.
Will renew my membership on 19:54 - May 11 with 1347 viewsPBLOCK

Wasn't I favour of Holloway 2nd time around as history shows its never the same. However his brief was to keep us up cut the wage bill sign players cheaply and promote youth. On that basis he has filled his brief and can be a little bit pissed off that they've chopped him. On the other hand in his time in charge we have been absolute shit away from home on the whole about 6 wins out of 40 matches. Team selection has been puzzling on numerous occasions. Young players get into the team play well then are benched, dropped all together Smyth Eze Chair Oteh etc. The one good thing is the timing it at least allows the new guy time to have a look at what hes got and moreover what he needs , centre backs and strikers being the main ones. If its McLaren then who knows. Hes very hit and miss. Great at Borough, Twente and to a certain extent Derby first time. Shite at Wolfsburg Newcastle and Derby 2nd time taking England out of the equation. Its a gamble. Every year people say " Championship will be harder than ever " but if you look at Cardiff getting promoted with nothing special in the team, Derby I mean Preston and Millwall almost made the play offs and on paper they are bottom 8 sides. Could go either way. Been handled quite badly by the club in terms of this being the rumour for nigh on two weeks
Will renew my membership on 22:35 - May 11 with 1236 viewsTripleR

Will renew my membership on 19:54 - May 11 by PBLOCK

Wasn't I favour of Holloway 2nd time around as history shows its never the same. However his brief was to keep us up cut the wage bill sign players cheaply and promote youth. On that basis he has filled his brief and can be a little bit pissed off that they've chopped him. On the other hand in his time in charge we have been absolute shit away from home on the whole about 6 wins out of 40 matches. Team selection has been puzzling on numerous occasions. Young players get into the team play well then are benched, dropped all together Smyth Eze Chair Oteh etc. The one good thing is the timing it at least allows the new guy time to have a look at what hes got and moreover what he needs , centre backs and strikers being the main ones. If its McLaren then who knows. Hes very hit and miss. Great at Borough, Twente and to a certain extent Derby first time. Shite at Wolfsburg Newcastle and Derby 2nd time taking England out of the equation. Its a gamble. Every year people say " Championship will be harder than ever " but if you look at Cardiff getting promoted with nothing special in the team, Derby I mean Preston and Millwall almost made the play offs and on paper they are bottom 8 sides. Could go either way. Been handled quite badly by the club in terms of this being the rumour for nigh on two weeks

This is a really good post, I agree with all of the points you raise.

The only thing I'd add is the shabby way the management have gone about it. I think IH deserved better.

Cut and Paste the post and put it on some of the many other discussions regarding the change of manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024