Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClown 11:54 - Aug 22 with 1500 viewsBoro1460

Hi all. Yes I am a boro fan but just needed to add a message. I am just bewildered that QPR appointed that man as your manager. I was happy to see him become Newcastle manager as it was a cert he would take our old enemies down. As a boro fan we could see as each month passed McClaren didnt have a clue. I stopped going to the games, not because we were losing but the manner in which we played. You could clearly see we had no idea in playing as a team. We were so negative. The last game I went to was at home against a poor Blackburn side and we lost 1-0. Omg it was a disgrace. Mclaren ruined a great boro side then left the pieces to poor Gareth Southgate who couldnt manage to save us. Mclaren became Derby boss and after buying all good players he failed to win promotion and again the football was embarrassing. Then he left Derby and took Newcastle down LOL. then a strange thing happened Derby employed him again and again they sacked him. You can tell by McClatens interviews that he hasn't a clue. Anyway I have told you all the facts you already know so my question is. WHY ON EARTH HAS QPR GIVEN THIS MAN THE MANAGERS JOB. The money he had been given by all these clubs and by that I mean his wages. Surely its fraud and he should be jailed for conning all these clubs with his bu...... sorry for my rant but us fans should stick together. Good luck QPR.
McClown on 11:59 - Aug 22 with 1416 viewsrunningman75

I have a friend who is a Nottingham Forest fan who also could not believe we appointed Steeeve. Unfortunately not just the manager who is terrible but the way the club is run has been appalling last few years from sacking a manager who was starting to give young players a chance and had passion to Mr Wally with no passion.
McClown on 12:04 - Aug 22 with 1357 views2Thomas2Bowles

We give anyone a chance

Neil Warnock

Mark Hughes

Harry Redknapp

Chris Ramsey

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Ian Holloway 60/40 bit like Brexit

Steve McClaren Just shoot me now

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

McClown on 12:09 - Aug 22 with 1301 viewsRs_Holy

Cheers Boro1460 the way you describe him he sounds just like another managerial disaster we have had the pleasure of entertaining at Rangers ... Mark Hughes (that one really didnt end well).
Trouble is it looks like we may not have the funds to sack him because some bright spark gave him a 2 year deal!... Brilliant.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season its going to be really tough to get out of the division this season!
McClown on 12:20 - Aug 22 with 1200 viewsMytch_QPR

McClown on 12:09 - Aug 22 by Rs_Holy

Cheers Boro1460 the way you describe him he sounds just like another managerial disaster we have had the pleasure of entertaining at Rangers ... Mark Hughes (that one really didnt end well).
Trouble is it looks like we may not have the funds to sack him because some bright spark gave him a 2 year deal!... Brilliant.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season its going to be really tough to get out of the division this season!

Looks as though we're going to manage to get out of the division without any fuss.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

McClown on 12:25 - Aug 22 with 1132 viewsPinnerPaul

Well yes look at the many trophies and European finals Boro have reached without him.

Also 7th in PL, not been anywhere near that since either.
McClown on 12:35 - Aug 22 with 1053 viewsBoro1460

I see what you are saying but we had all the class players from the Brian Robson era plus McClown was given bucket loads of money then once McClown had a few seasons under his belt his true colours came to fruition and we saw what he was all about and that hasnt changed since boro sacked him.
McClown on 12:50 - Aug 22 with 933 viewsToast_R

The Bryan Robson era?
Surely McClaren should be held up as a genius on Teeside compared to that doughnut?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024