Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Bean 10:11 - Mar 10 with 1229 viewsNoDiddley

That’s got to be some sort of record?
Sent off August 2002 for QPR at Wycombe
& again at the same ground for Wycombe March 2019!
Marcus Bean on 13:24 - Mar 11 with 680 viewsR_from_afar

You could be right. I was at the Wycombe game this last Saturday (my best mate is a season ticket holder) and he played pretty well (Bean, not my mate!). He got two yellows, he didn't do anything nasty, unlike the Sunderland player who, upon being subbed, walked off then tried to punch one of the Wycombe coaching staff. There was a serious melee and he got sent off, as did one of the Wycombe subs.

One of the Sunderland players tried to score by kicking the Wycombe 'keeper, who was firmly clutching the ball with two hands, into the back of the net. That and all the other injuries (real or feigned; the Sunderland players seemed to spend more time writhing in simulated agony on the turf than running around on two feet) meant that over 12 minutes of time were added on to the second half and the game finished at 5.10pm.

Inevitably, some Sunderland fans left early and missed their goal (in the 94th minute) and all the late shenanigans .

If you hadn't known any better, you would've said Wycombe are the promotion contenders. It's some job that Ainsworth is doing there.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marcus Bean on 13:52 - Mar 11 with 604 viewsthame_hoops

I passed through High wycombe on the Chiltern line back home after the stoke game, a few groups of Sunderland fans got on the train and they were obnoxiously badly behaved considering there were women and kids on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024