Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 22:27 - Apr 2 with 975 viewsbosh67

What a f*cking game.

Barca 2 nil up then 4-2 down with 30 seconds of normal time remaining. 2 goals in 3 and half minutes rescue a point. Villa Real will kick themselves for having a man sent off 2 minutes from the end. Madness but what a game!
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 22:28]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 on 22:34 - Apr 2 with 942 viewsNorthLondonR

Fantastic game and Cazorla showed just what a fantastic player he is. No matter how stupid the Villarreal lad was for that challenge, you can't help but despise Suarez even more after those theatrics... its ridiculous. And the first goal was offside.

But what a free kick from Messi
Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 on 22:55 - Apr 2 with 891 viewsdannyblue

I'm convinced Ekambi meant it. Great cheek and execution.
Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 on 23:03 - Apr 2 with 874 viewsstowmarketrange

Great game and a real twist at the end.I thought Messi had just got a consolation until rat boy took his shot.
Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 625 viewsnightwish

If only all football matches were this good.The best match I have seen in years be it live or on television.Every football ground would be packed if matches were always like this.This game on ITV4 last night was the ultimate in entertainment
Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 on 15:19 - Apr 3 with 596 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Villa Real 4 Barcelona 4 on 14:57 - Apr 3 by nightwish

If only all football matches were this good.The best match I have seen in years be it live or on television.Every football ground would be packed if matches were always like this.This game on ITV4 last night was the ultimate in entertainment

I think you have hit on every fans wish there nightwish across the board.The basis of this game is put the ball in the net at every level from schoolboy on up.Its quickly forgotton once the stakes get higher of course then its park the bus and watch paint dry stuff.
Getting back to QPR I think I know why so many regular supporters who burn through their wages following the team are so angry.If SM played the kids with a sprinkling of more experienced we would be no worse off maybe.But more importantly the kids would bring that heart and passion trying to get noticed and nail down a permant spot in the team.Compare that to those highly paid poorly motivated hired guns and it sucks the life right out.

I would rather win or lose 4-3 than suffer through a pathetic 1-0 loss or 0-0 draw that our present line up have perfected.Change the team,system,attitude and give the loyal fans reason to believe .Having a Messi would not hurt of course
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024