Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview 15:17 - Apr 10 with 984 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50093
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 837 viewsDean

I have no inside information on the issue but my thoughts on Leistner being sub lately rings the sort of alarm bells that occur when a player has been promised an improved contract if they make a certain amount of start's, which would would make sense as the board definitely won't want to be improving his already generous contract (20k a week apparently?). I can't see any other reason
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 16:13 - Apr 10 with 783 viewsNorthernr

Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 15:54 - Apr 10 by Dean

I have no inside information on the issue but my thoughts on Leistner being sub lately rings the sort of alarm bells that occur when a player has been promised an improved contract if they make a certain amount of start's, which would would make sense as the board definitely won't want to be improving his already generous contract (20k a week apparently?). I can't see any other reason

I've heard that on here already and it just doesn't add up for me. You sign a guy on a three year contract and make him captain, but you include a clause that if he plays 40+ games in the first season of that deal it somehow gets bigger?

I mean, we are fcking mental, so maybe, but I don't see it.

Also, if it is the case, does that mean they've decixded they don't want him around already as well?
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 16:23 - Apr 10 with 757 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Clive, a pleasure to read as always!

Hope I can wake up here on Thursday morning to see that we actually, you know, won a match.

But I guess not......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024